SKD- Caught with Cocaine

• Banned

Roosters star Shaun Kenny-Dowall charged with drug possession

Sydney Roosters star Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been charged with drug possession after he was allegedly caught with half a gram of cocaine at a Sydney nightclub.

Police said a 29-year-old man was searched at the Ivy nightclub on George Street about 1am Friday, and officers allegedly found .46 grams of the drug in a small resealable bag.

“The man was issued with field court attendance notice for possessing prohibited drugs and he’s expected to appear before the Downing Centre Local Court on June 21,” a police spokeswoman told AAP.

AAP

• How’s the new stable club going Teddy?

• I wonder how hard the media will go on this one??? Good to see Teddy is going to a better home

• weren’t the rorters trying to get rid of him anyway…

• @:

weren’t the rorters trying to get rid of him anyway…

Yeah this - funny about the timing.

Anyway looks like teddy is getting a nice stable club with a great culture.

• Lovett was caught with .39 grams of Coccaine and got off lightly. Not much difference here, but if the Roosters are looking at offloading him then this probably won’t help his cause.

• Banned

Amazes me that guys literally living the dream will potentially risk so much by carrying drugs in public.

Amazes me even more that they would risk being caught by WADA and be rubbed out for 2 years.

Absolute morons!

• Wonder if the Tele will launch a campaign to find out what the Roosters are doing to get to the bottom of their “drug culture”? Pearce looked odds-on to be on something more than alcohol when he went on his Australia Day bender last year. Methinks the Roosters have got a drug problem….WT had the finger and strong accusations pointed at us at the start of this season for a similar offence. Hope the media go after the Roosters hard to get to the bottom of their “drug problem”.
    LOL AT RORTERS!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Good luck there Teddy! Good choice young man!

• Thats not good, the roosters will just sack him for breach of contract and take some pressure of their cap situation.

wouldn’t surprise me if he was set up by the roosters cause no other club is going to take him.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Thats not good, the roosters will just sack him for breach of contract and take some pressure of their cap situation.

wouldn’t surprise me if he was set up by the roosters cause no other club is going to take him.

I don’t get this stuff…SKD is off contract at the end of this year…I’m not aware they are under Salary Cap pressure for this Year …sacking him will have no impact on their 2018 Cap…they simply won’t re-sign him which by all reports (linked to Newcastle) they weren’t going to anyway…

• Roosters with a salary cap situation? That’d be a first!

• Sign him up

• He’ll be sacked … Unlike Lovett !

• @:

@:

Thats not good, the roosters will just sack him for breach of contract and take some pressure of their cap situation.

I don’t get this stuff…SKD is off contract at the end of this year…I’m not aware they are under Salary Cap pressure for this Year …sacking him will have no impact on their 2018 Cap…they simply won’t re-sign him which by all reports (linked to Newcastle) they weren’t going to anyway…

yep your right. my bad it does nothing for next year

• .46g apparently

Recent Topics