Benji Marshall
Robbie Farah
Tim Sheens
John Skandalis
Mark O’Neill
Brett Hodgson
Chris Lawrence
Dene Halatau

There is one name that is missing from this list that really should be on it. Liam Fulton.

Liam won a premiership here. Played in every final series we’ve ever made it to. Took a job in England to relieve our salary cap and ultimately battered and destroyed his own body for the club. We need to honour him. He should be made a life member.

x3.

It’s a travesty that he’s not there.

Amazing that almost half of our life members have exited in dramatic fashion

Hopefully this year, an absolute champion clubman, the complete opposite to those 3 grubs.

Liam Fulton definitely needs to be a life member

I agree absolutely he should be a life member. Just gave his all.

I would argue that Gibbs and Heighington also deserve to be in despite not being one club players. If Hodgson, Marshall, Farah, Halatau and Sheens are in they should be. But Fulton first.

Definitely Fulton, all class.
All gibbs has done since leaving the club is bag the crap out of it. He goes into the grub basket.

Yep i agree, he should be. the guy went to Play in the UK for the club.

I’d put tuiaki on there as well he was such a fan favorite of every Wests Tigers supporter

Such a shame that his career came to and end way before it was due

So should Darren Senter…

@:

All gibbs has done since leaving the club is bag the crap out of it. He goes into the grub basket.

He’s bagged the crap out of it from the perspective of a fan. He gave a lot to this club. Most of his career and helped us win a comp.

@:

Can hardly blame Gibbs - Local Junior, Gave his everything for the club and they marched him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme