How much $$$$ is the Tedesco deal?

• Sorry to create a thread on this but I cannot find the information anywhere.
    How much is the Tedesco Roosters contract worth in $$? Keen to find the answer if anyone knows. Of course the disclosed fee by the Roosters will be about half of what he really will be on money-wise.

• @:

Sorry to create a thread on this but I cannot find the information anywhere.
    How much is the Tedesco Roosters contract worth in $$? Keen to find the answer if anyone knows. Of course the disclosed fee by the Roosters will be about half of what he really will be on money-wise.

I heard its 1.4 a season

• He’s getting less at the Chooks than the Tigers offered.

• Ok. Thanks Hobbo! Sheesh that’s some big money if true. Glad we didn’t keep him then for that price. Isn’t he supposedly taking a pay cut to join the Rorters compared to what his offer was at WT?

• @:

I believe we offered Teddy $1.2M but others are saying that he went to the Roosters for less.

What that translates to is that the roosters have signed Tedesco for $900K with additional TPAs.

• @:

He’s getting less at the Chooks than the Tigers offered.

ON the books probably. OFF the books (or in the 2nd set hidden in Anthony Minichiello’s lingerie draw) it would most likely be a very different story.

• ForumSupporter

2.7M a season whilst playing…1.8M a season for life after footy…

Now everyone knows why Mini is always smiling…

• @:

2.7M a season whilst playing…1.8M a season for life after footy…

Now everyone knows why Mini is always smiling…

Plus a new Ford each year. Red mustang

• He’s no taking less you can take that to the bank. Roosters pay big TPAs.

• His TPA’s probably double what they are paying him under the cap (Or is it a sombrero?). If that’s true, here’s hoping the TPA’s fall through and he’s left on a measley 400-500k.

• @:

@:

I believe we offered Teddy $1.2M but others are saying that he went to the Roosters for less.

What that translates to is that the roosters have signed Tedesco for $900K with additional TPAs.

I thought the roosters had him in the cap for $800k, plus whatever 3rd party deals the rorters could muster.

• The TPA’s would be huge

• Whatever it is you can assume a nice TPA to top it up.
    $1.2m was mentioned, probably $800k on the cap and $400k TPA

• @:

Whatever it is you can assume a nice TPA to top it up.
    $1.2m was mentioned, probably $800k on the cap and $400k TPA

I think you’re on the money there.

• @:

The TPA’s would be huge

i think huge is probably an understatement…

I reckon bigger than big

Recent Topics