Goodwin

• Apparently Goodwin is a done deal for the Tigers. Am i the only one who got a private message about him signing sent on this forum?. If it is true do you think he will be a improvement or not?

• No,very average player. He’s not an upgrade on Naiqama which is what she should be aiming for

• Who direct messaged you 😆

• @:

Who direct messaged you 😆

Junior05

• @:

@:

Junior05

Lol way to sell him up the river 😆

• He’d be pretty reliable if nothing else.

• Hope we don’t sign him. He’s bog average.

• ForumSupporter

Yes contents of Private messeges are not usually put on an open forum….

As for Goodwin …solid player who kicks goals and usually bags a treble of TRIES against us…Would be an upgrade on Kev…

• @:

@:

@:

Junior05

Lol way to sell him up the river 😆

:roll

Junior05 read it on League Unlimited. He posted it in one of the other threads.

• Kicks goals and is better than Kevvy.

• Banned

Please no. I used to laugh at my bulldogs friends when he used to play for them. Id take rankin over him.

• Ahh, rather that not be the case….

• Gees hope it’s not true

• You know what, he used to be bog average IMO, but of recent years I felt he’s become pretty solid.

I’m not saying that because he might come here, bear in mind he scored 3 tries against us in Round 1 despite the overall shellacking we gave them.

Other people have said - defensively sound, can find the line, won’t do magic but won’t lose the game for you either. Better than Corey Thompson anyway.

The only thing that surprised me is he is 31, this would be his last contract I assume, if true.

Also he kicks goals right, the question people keep asking.

Is it just me or do others find it weird, as Tigers fans, for 2018 and all these potential signings, if they come through we might have quite a number of potentially decent options for the FG side? I’m so used to the old Tigers strategy, you tie up all your money in the Top 20 and nobody gets dropped because the alternatives stink.

This apparent shift away from “large investment in few players” is an odd thing for me to get used to. Makes you wonder if Cleary is doing this because the marquee options currently on market are low, or because he wanted a stronger overall roster all along.

• I’d Rankin lower than Hunt

Recent Topics