Blake Ferguson....

• ForumSupporter

Wests Tigers Look to Snare Blake Ferguson for 2018

Ivan Cleary is on the hunt for a replacement fullback and has Identified Australian Test Representative Blake Ferguson as a possible candidate.

Ferguson, 27, who will represent Australia on the wing in their match against the Kiwi’s, contract is set to expire at the conclusion of the 2017 season

Ivan Cleary has stated Ferguson ‘is a tremendous talent’ and is target for the Wests Tigers going forward.

It is understood Ivan Cleary wants the big bodied centre/winger to make the switch to fullback and are willing to offer the current Rooster up to $800k per season to make the switch to the Tigers.

Ferguson has stated he hopes to extend his stay with the team (Roosters) that handed him a lifeline and helped him resurrect his career.

“It’s a pretty big year,” Ferguson said

“Hopefully I get to stay at the Roosters. That’s my goal.”

“But, I need to think about my future, as I am not getting any younger and it would be silly not to listen to what other clubs have to offer.”

Ferguson is understood to be seriously considering the move to the Tigers, as his current deal is worth around $500k per season, and a increase of $300k per season would tempt any NRL Player.

With the Salary cap now a issue for the Roosters for the 2018, after signing James Tedesco on big money, the Roosters will find it hard to match the Tigers offer for the services of Ferguson, but hope loyalty will play some part in him sticking with the Roosters.

It is believed Ferguson will decide on his future within the coming weeks, as playing good football for Australia, Roosters and hopefully earning a State of Origin Jumper is his No.1 priority.

http://www.5thtackle.com/wests-tigers-want-blake-ferguson-as-thier-fullback-for-2018/

• Banned

Elake must be Blakes brother. Both cant play fullback

• I think he’d go OK there though I do recall he had some form loss after moving there earlier??
    He’s matured it seems…. Was an A grade flog, I couldn’t stand him before but wouldn’t say no… He’s a class player.

• I might feel differently about him if he was wearing our Jersey.

• I think you can guarentee this wont happen just because of the website it comes from. They are way worse then even Alis facebook rumours. Check out their website not a single story over time has even been close to coming true.

I would take fergo as a centre but no where else abd not for fb money

• Swear ive read this article a few times but about other players.

Has errors in his game, but hes big,strong and fast.

Would be a handy signing…. not sure hes a fullback tho.

• Why would Cleary want to spend $800k on Ferguson if Tui is as good as signed?

• @:

I think you can guarentee this wont happen just because of the website it comes from. They are way worse then even Alis facebook rumours. Check out their website not a single story over time has even been close to coming true.

I would take fergo as a centre but no where else abd not for fb money

Fake news about Blake news

• Ferguson is a great player but hasn’t he failed as a fullback before? I would take him if we were playing him at centre. Could potentially form a deadly combo with Nofoaluma.

• Not many direct quotes from wt. Fake news

• I’d like him here. Big strong runner of the footy. I’m not sure where you play him and he is a moron.

• Rubbish fullback and rubbish human. Won’t happen.

I prefer Chambers as an expensive centre option - he doesn’t seem to clock out of games or screw up defensively as much as Ferguson.

• 5th tackle reported tackys rumour

• Not for $800K

• Ferguson would be a great pick up - at the right price of course. $800K would seem somewhat over the top though, given his age.
    Love these rumours!

Recent Topics