Blake Ferguson....

sounds like absolutely nothing to this. doesnt make sense in a number of ways.
i really hope it is BS. dont rate ferguson at all, and from the outside he doesnt even seem like he is fit for the culture at the club.

I wouldn’t want Ferguson for fullback, it’s definitely not his position. He’s a winger or a center and 500k is probably the maximum you’d pay for him. Having said that though, this rumour is from 5th tackle so it doesn’t have much credibility.

He will stay at the Rorters, they still are way under the cap for next year

Not sure if the $800K figure is correct, I’d be happier if it was $600K-$700K mark.

Cant see Ferguson considering us and if he did his attitude would have had to had a massive shift. Not the player he was and not a patch on Dugan.
I would love to have Dugan matured as a player and seems to have got his act together off the field -( although there are never any guarantees) - just seems incredibly injury prone.

Dugan is class, he’s made of tissue and spit though, he’s probably spent more time out injured than fit in the last few years.

Choice between Ferguson and Dugan?

Dugan

Any update on our looking into Fergo and others , we need to keep buying before we end up with to many second graders

@:

Why would Cleary want to spend $800k on Ferguson if Tui is as good as signed?

Ha!

If it’s true that Gagai is set to join the Roosters… Would think that leaves fergo on the outer as the chooks have re-signed Tupou as well.

Cant see Gagai leaving Newcastle’(take him at WTs in an instant). Not interested in Dugan, Ferguson, Hayne or Barba especially for the kind of money they would want. I’d prefer Hoppa to any of them.

If Lolohea doesn’t sign then we should chase Hoppa or Mitchell IMO.

800k better spent somwhere else.

No thanks. I would rather a cut price experienced fullback like Gordon or Coote.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.