Cook Islands vs PNG

Live on NRL.com at the moment. We have Esan Marsters playing for Cook Islands in jersey #3.

PNG up 6-0 after 15 minutes

Update: 12-0 after 22 minutes

@:

Live on NRL.com at the moment. We have Esan Marsters playing for Cook Islands in jersey #3.

Is Marsters on the field? How does he look?

Any updates are appreciated, Tacky.

@:

@:

Is Marsters on the field? How does he look?

Any updates are appreciated, Tacky.

Marsters is breaking tackles and looking solid early.

Nicoll-Klokstad runs straight through the middle and goes 40 meters before being tackled, from that they shift it right and score.

Conversion hits the post and goes over.

PNG 12-6 Cook Islands.

Nicoll-Klokstad looking very dangerous hovering around out the back

Rhyse Martin looked alright as did Uiti Baker.

@:

Rhyse Martin looked alright as did Uiti Baker.

Yeah some of these PNG forwards are looking pretty good at the moment.

WIsh i could watch…bloody NRL Digital isn’t accepting my card.

Cook Islands #10 Baker gets a ball close to the line and strolls over almost untouched.

Conversion good.

PNG 12-12 Cook Islands

Half Time PNG 12-12 Cook Islands.

Cook Island with a couple of wasted chances early and PNG took advantage and scored a couple tries. After that however, Cook Islands took control and played the majority of the second 20 minutes in PNG’s half. Esan Marsters with a couple good runs and looking solid despite somewhat limited opportunities, since he’s playing in the centers.

Tacky, what are you watching on?

I signed up for NRL Digital and it says ‘this video is not encrypted for your device’…im using a macbook?

@:

Tacky, what are you watching on?

I signed up for NRL Digital and it says ‘this video is not encrypted for your device’…im using a macbook?

Using my phone. I’ve had that problem before and I’ve got no idea what it’s about.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme