Esan Marsters

Just watching the test and surely this guy is good enough for first grade.

Ran 160 metres, made a 20m kick return out of nothing where he beat 3-4, scored a solo try etc.

Thoughts??

Had a blinder for Cook Islands playing centre, ran for over 150m right through the middle of the ruck on occasions.
Scored a try, commentators were impressed as was I.

He was the only player for the Cook Islands. He was extraordinary. He was everywhere. Super impressive.

Posted at same time as other thread, can this be merged

Great game by Esan, would love to see him on the bench for wt

Anyone that can play in a losing side against PNG and rack up these stats is more than an average first grader.

19 runs 197 metres 10 tackle breaks 3 offloads 2 line breaks 1 try 80 minutes

I think we just all witnesses a young man put his hand up and say “put me in coach, I want a crack”.

Can we spell his name right?

Is he a centre or second row

@:

Is he a centre or second row

He was second row coming through the 20’s (occasionally centre) but has been played mostly at centre in ISP this year (probably because we are short on centres).

Great game from the kid…

Could make it as a centre…the more experience he gets…

From what I saw today, I think he’s a second rower. He’d be good center but, I think that his game is more suited to the second row. He’d be more effective further infield.

He is very good. Has a good motor. Great footwork and runs a great line. He is like a budget Taumalolo tbh.

Sadly I missed the game. But its great to read glowing reports. All Esan needs is a belief that he belongs in the NRL.
This will only come by quality coaching and encouragement, the ability is already there.
I’m also a fan of Tatola, give this kid a chance as well as Masters, and suddenly a lot will discover Tigers have a couple of quality kids.

Sounds like he had a cracker of a game. All he can do is play his best and put his hand up. If he can get a run off the bench, it would be great to see.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme