Wests Tigers autograph signing session

• The whole squad will be at Wests Ashfield on the 22nd of May between 5 and 7pm. I’d like to be a fly on the wall to hear the reception our departing players receive.

• Who’s to say they will show up. Woods could be in rehabilitation

• @:

Who’s to say they will show up. Woods could be in rehabilitation

and Tedesco will be getting his nails done and facial.
    and Moses will be in the corner crying for a release.
    so those three wont be there.

• @:

Who’s to say they will show up. Woods could be in rehabilitation

Between 5 and 7pm? Doubt it.

• Would be very surprised if those 3 are there.
    Woods will come out in another tell-all interview saying “I didn’t even know it was on mate, first I heard about it was when me and the missus were having our dinner watching TV. I’m really ummm, big word……disappointed that no-one from management contacted me to tell me that it was on. It is what it is ya know, I just wanna move on and play footy brother”.

• Around the corner from mine, might have to head up for dinner and see how it goes. Surely if things are a bit bitter the club will excuse them to avoid any drama. Could you imagine the news reports if people did have a crack at them up there

• @:

Would be very surprised if those 3 are there.
    Woods will come out in another tell-all interview saying “I didn’t even know it was on mate, first I heard about it was when me and the missus were having our dinner watching TV. I’m really ummm, big word……disappointed that no-one from management contacted me to tell me that it was on. It is what it is ya know, I just wanna move on and play footy brother”.

gold!!!

• Dont bother getting Trdesco’s signature , he will probably back flip and take it of you a few minutes later 😉

• Also im sure Tedesco would also be very disappointed in the club apllying a 2 hour window for signing things and mostly because they have gone and made this event public 😦

• Is it enough time for the 3? Or would they need more time to sign autographs?

• Isaac Moses will not let them sign and the Tentative Three need to know who the chef is at the bistro before they decide.

• @:

Isaac Moses will not let them sign and the Tentative Three need to know who the chef is at the bistro before they decide.

Wehbe has to be bartender and Todd Payten on the door checking memberships or they will walk.

• Thread of the year!

• They won’t be there. Who would want their signature on Tigers’ gear now?
    Pity the young kid who got his Tigers’ cap signed by Woods a couple of weeks back on TV. Wood made sure the reporter and cameraman knew it was a Tigers cap.
    Yeah, that meant a lot not long after. 😦

• Teddy said 6 months wasn’t enough time for his signature dunno how many you think your going to get out of him in 2 hours.

Recent Topics