What the hell is this?!

I just received an email from the Roosters membership saying ‘2018 membership Commit with Tedesco.’

You’d expect that coming from the roosters, praying on the weak and fragile,……I dare say it worked for Happy thou, he probably got sucked in by the evil lure of Tedesco and committed
Stay strong Tacky.

@:

lol fake

What makes you say that?

@:

lol fake

Welcome back mate! How was the break?

@:

@:

lol fake

What makes you say that?

Well he hasn’t committed for 2017 so it makes little sense they’d use him for this years membership drive. Secondly he is in his tigers gear.

@:

@:

lol fake

Good man. Now those 3 pieces of garbage are gone im happy. I had a bad feeling we would sign them.

@:

@:

@:

lol fake

What makes you say that?

Well he hasn’t committed for 2017 so it makes little sense they’d use him for this years membership drive. Secondly he is in his tigers gear.

It’s absolutely not fake.

@:

@:

@:

@:

lol fake

What makes you say that?

It’s absolutely not fake.

How do you know that?

@:

@:

@:

lol fake

Good man. Now those 3 pieces of garbage are gone im happy. I had a bad feeling we would sign them.

I’m annoyed about Teddy leaving, but it’s over now onwards and upwards.

It looks fake with Teddy in a WT jersey, like it’s been ripped off from our player profile images. But nothing would surprise me.

Does this look fake to you?

@:

tedesco email;.jpg

3 days ago…maybe because that was when they announced his signing? Why are you a Roosters member? lol

@:

@:

tedesco email;.jpg

3 days ago…maybe because that was when they announced his signing? Why are you a Roosters member? lol

I went to a Roosters home game a while back and now they automatically send me emails.