What the hell is this?!

• At first I thought the addy had been cropped too short… The m cut to look like an n. When he ‘print screened’ it.
    But now I look again… The image isn’t cropped.
    It’s just tacky trying to make the media again eh?
    Tsk tsk tack tack

• @:

Look at the email addy. Ticketmaster.con. CON not COM. 😉

There are other things wrong with that addy. Some simple research would tell you what.

Even without the addy I don’t believe for a minute that Roosters would be sending out an email with Tedesco in a Tigers jersey. It probably isn’t even legal.

What other things?
    It’s no secret…

• Alright does someone want me to forward it to them so they can confirm it’s validity for everyone else? I know this is from the Roosters, I’m 100% positive.

• I’m not trying to be secretive. I really just can’t be bothered explaining it any further. But if you are that interested look up what a bounce email is.

• @:

At first I thought the addy had been cropped too short… The m cut to look like an n. When he ‘print screened’ it.
    Tsk tsk tack tack

That could be more accurate than you think. But it might not be so it’s better left unsaid.

• @:

@:

More importantly, who cares if it’s fake or not?

If the Roosters are sending you emails, unsubscribe?

You seem to be awfully invested in something rather meaningless Tacks.

If I unsubscribe what am I going to use to fuel my hatred for the Roosters?

Then send all mail from Roosters to your junk folder. That way you only have to see them if you choose to go there.

• @:

@:

At first I thought the addy had been cropped too short… The m cut to look like an n. When he ‘print screened’ it.
    Tsk tsk tack tack

That could be more accurate than you think. But it might not be so it’s better left unsaid.

Reasons I know it’s not fake:

1. It says .com, the ‘m’ is just cut of because the address is too long.
    2. It links directly to the Roosters membership website.
    3. I get emails from them all the time, I only opened this one cos it had Tedesco’s name in the subject.
    4. It’s a different email address to the one I use on forums.

• Even if says com and not con it is still fake. Post the full email with the link.

• @:

Even if says com and not con it is still fake. Post the full email with the link.

Is this a wind up? 😠

• Is it? That might be a question for yourself.

• @:

Is it? That might be a question for yourself.

How do you suggest that I prove to you it’s not fake?

• Why do you need to prove anything to me? I don’t even know who you are.

Done with this now. The email is fake. If you genuinely don’t know how you ended up with it then I suggest you send all mail from that addy to your spam folder

• @:

Why do you need to prove anything to me? I don’t even know who you are.

Done with this now. The email is fake. If you genuinely don’t know how you ended up with it then I suggest you send all mail from that addy to your spam folder

I was just a little upset that my intelligence and integrity were being questioned. I do know how I got the email but, that’s not important I guess. Read what I wrote and take it how you will. If someone would like me to forward the email to them PM me.

• Its not fake and he’s not lying…i also receive emails from the Roosters and other clubs from when i buy away tickets to tigers games…

I Also received this email.

• @:

Its not fake and he’s not lying…i also receive emails from the Roosters and other clubs from when i buy away tickets to tigers games…

I Also received this email.

Thanks mate. At least someone has my back. :slight_smile:

Recent Topics