What the hell is this?!

• @:

@:

@:

Does this look fake to you?

tedesco email;.jpg

3 days ago…maybe because that was when they announced his signing? Why are you a Roosters member? lol

I went to a Roosters home game a while back and now they automatically send me emails.

Nothing wrong with what they’ve done

• Its called marketing , child….

Why are u getting roosters membership emails anyway ?

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Does this look fake to you?

tedesco email;.jpg

3 days ago…maybe because that was when they announced his signing? Why are you a Roosters member? lol

I went to a Roosters home game a while back and now they automatically send me emails.

But, I feel like they knew who they were sending it to. They just wanted to rub it in my face and now they’re sitting on beach recliner chairs at Bondi with margaritas in their hands laughing their arses off at what they’ve just done.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

But, I feel like they knew who they were sending it to. They just wanted to rub it in my face and now they’re sitting on beach recliner chairs at Bondi with margaritas in their hands laughing their arses off at what they’ve just done.

Maybe I should become a Roosters supporter 😆

• Pretty grubby they’d have a pic of him on their website in our jersey. The 3 signings we’ve made, we’ve posted photos of them all in rep jerseys. Talk about a club with zero moral fibre.

• @:

Its called marketing , child….

Why are u getting roosters membership emails anyway ?

Why do you hate me Demps?

• Lol. This guy.
    You’re not that important mate.

Its marketing.

You defo arent the only one getting this email.

• It’s fake. Look at the email addy. Ticketmaster.con

There’s a clue right there.

• Its not fake….
    My god.

• If that’s real - one of the most amateur marketing pieces I’ve ever seen lol. Tigers jersey and he has our sponsors on the sleeves too… Very strange.

• Its to push sales…

Teddy committed, why dont u ?
    Its marketing lol.

Its a bit rude on the roosters behalf but its not fake.

• @:

If that’s real - one of the most amateur marketing pieces I’ve ever seen lol. Tigers jersey and he has our sponsors on the sleeves too… Very strange.

Brydens sponsors them too

• I get emails from a bunch of different clubs (or at least used to until I unsubscribed) - you get added to their mailing list when you buy tickets to away games, even when you buy in organised ‘away’ sections.

• @:

I get emails from a bunch of different clubs (or at least used to until I unsubscribed) - you get added to their mailing list when you buy tickets to away games, even when you buy in organised ‘away’ sections.

Yep, most clubs seem to do this. I even got a call from Parramatta trying to sign me up.

• I would not give them credit card details if I was you. Looks like someone is phishing

Recent Topics