What the hell is this?!

• Russian hackers know no bounds.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Does this look fake to you?

tedesco email;.jpg

3 days ago…maybe because that was when they announced his signing? Why are you a Roosters member? lol

I went to a Roosters home game a while back and now they automatically send me emails.

Nothing wrong with what they’ve done

I disagree. Using a player we are paying this year to market their club is completely wrong.

• @:

Russian hackers know no bounds.

Bloody Ian Ruben. Russian Roosters marketing manager.

• @:

@:

If that’s real - one of the most amateur marketing pieces I’ve ever seen lol. Tigers jersey and he has our sponsors on the sleeves too… Very strange.

Brydens sponsors them too

Ah ok, wow didn’t know that. Still weird to have him as the face of a marketing run wearing a Wests Tigers jersey though

• I don’t know about you guys but, I think it’s pretty bloody disrespectful to use a player for their membership campaign that still plays for us. Just imagine how other teams would feel if we used Matulino, McQueen and Reynolds to market our membership right now. You don’t see us or any other teams doing that. If it was the off-season that would be a different story but, it’s only round 10. He’s not a Rooster yet, for the remainder of the year James Tedesco is still a Tiger. That’s messed up.

• Someone has most likely whipped this up from roosters LU forum as pay back for that teddy to parra rumour

• @:

Someone has most likely whipped this up from roosters LU forum as pay back for that teddy to parra rumour

And then got the Roosters membership team to email it to me? They must have been pretty mad. 😆

• @:

@:

Someone has most likely whipped this up from roosters LU forum as pay back for that teddy to parra rumour

And then got the Roosters membership team to email it to me? They must have been pretty mad. 😆

As in it’s fake and you are now being trolled.

• @:

@:

@:

This was emailed to me by the official Roosters membership team. This is their actual marketing campaign for memberships. It’s a standard email that they send to everyone, I didn’t just find it on the internet.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

This was emailed to me by the official Roosters membership team. This is their actual marketing campaign for memberships. It’s a standard email that they send to everyone, I didn’t just find it on the internet.

Okay but I still wouldn’t be surprised if a mod at LU got your email and knocked this up as a joke.

An interesting marketing campaign for people who have already shown an interest in the roosters. Look at this star coming on board next year, sign up to watch us play this year without him.

• It was the god damn signing announcement who cares

“Commit with Teddy…teddy signs blah blah”

• @:

It was the god damn signing announcement who cares

“Commit with Teddy…teddy signs blah blah”

Actually, I got two emails: a signing announcement and this membership campaign. I was just pissed off that they were already using Teddy to promote themselves. I still think it’s pretty disrespectful.

• @:

Actually, I got two emails: a signing announcement and this membership campaign. I was just pissed off that they were already using Teddy to promote themselves. I still think it’s pretty disrespectful.

I’m surprised that you’re surprised the Roosters would do something disrespectful and morally questionable.

• ForumSupporter

They can not use Tedesco in a Wests Tigers jersey to advertise their Club…

Take your screen shots and url’s and report them to the NRL Tacky…demand justice mate…

• @:

They can not use Tedesco in a Wests Tigers jersey to advertise their Club…

Take your screen shots and url’s and report them to the NRL Tacky…demand justice mate…

I’d rather just complain about it on an online forum. Justice will find the Sydney Roosters eventually, one way or another. But, I won’t be the one bringing it to them, I’ll just be cheering when it happens.

Recent Topics