What the hell is this?!

• @:

@:

Actually, I got two emails: a signing announcement and this membership campaign. I was just pissed off that they were already using Teddy to promote themselves. I still think it’s pretty disrespectful.

I’m surprised that you’re surprised the Roosters would do something disrespectful and morally questionable.

That’s why we call them “The C**ks” 😃

• Banned

@:

@:

They can not use Tedesco in a Wests Tigers jersey to advertise their Club…

Take your screen shots and url’s and report them to the NRL Tacky…demand justice mate…

I’d rather just complain about it on an online forum. Justice will find the Sydney Roosters eventually, one way or another. But, I won’t be the one bringing it to them, I’ll just be cheering when it happens.

Why not?..because its fake?

• @:

@:

@:

They can not use Tedesco in a Wests Tigers jersey to advertise their Club…

Take your screen shots and url’s and report them to the NRL Tacky…demand justice mate…

I’d rather just complain about it on an online forum. Justice will find the Sydney Roosters eventually, one way or another. But, I won’t be the one bringing it to them, I’ll just be cheering when it happens.

Why not?..because its fake?

It’s not fake. I really did receive this email and it really was from the official Sydney Roosters membership team.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Someone has most likely whipped this up from roosters LU forum as pay back for that teddy to parra rumour

And then got the Roosters membership team to email it to me? They must have been pretty mad. 😆

As in it’s fake and you are now being trolled.

This was emailed to me by the official Roosters membership team. This is their actual marketing campaign for memberships. It’s a standard email that they send to everyone, I didn’t just find it on the internet.

To email so that looks like it is coming from another person is very easy to do for anyone who understands email systems and SMTP. Don’t fret about it, it is more likely payback than an actual campaign.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

And then got the Roosters membership team to email it to me? They must have been pretty mad. 😆

This was emailed to me by the official Roosters membership team. This is their actual marketing campaign for memberships. It’s a standard email that they send to everyone, I didn’t just find it on the internet.

To email so that looks like it is coming from another person is very easy to do for anyone who understands email systems and SMTP. Don’t fret about it, it is more likely payback than an actual campaign.

There’s even programs that do it for you. All you need to do is type the address you want your message to be ‘sent’ from…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

i’ve been receiving Roosters emails ever since I went to a Roosters home game. This isn’t the first one I’ve received, it’s just the first one that’s pissed me off. Trust me there is no way this is a gee up.

• You still got it?
    Pass it on to a few of the geeks here and let them determine if it’s legit.

• More importantly, who cares if it’s fake or not?

If the Roosters are sending you emails, unsubscribe?

You seem to be awfully invested in something rather meaningless Tacks.

• ForumSupporter

Unsubscribe …that’s crazy talk…man…

• It’s fake.

It isn’t even a good fake.

• @:

It’s fake.

Why?
    What tells you this

• @:

More importantly, who cares if it’s fake or not?

If the Roosters are sending you emails, unsubscribe?

You seem to be awfully invested in something rather meaningless Tacks.

If I unsubscribe what am I going to use to fuel my hatred for the Roosters?

• @:

It’s fake.

It’s not bloody fake. Seriously, how many times do I need to say it? I’m not an idiot and I wouldn’t lie to fellow Tigers supporters.

• Look at the email addy. Ticketmaster.con. CON not COM. 😉

There are other things wrong with that addy. Some simple research would tell you what.

Even without the addy I don’t believe for a minute that Roosters would be sending out an email with Tedesco in a Tigers jersey. It probably isn’t even legal.

• I never said you were a liar. I was thinking more a sucker but didn’t want to say that. 😒

Recent Topics