It's My BDay!!!

• I am pretty happy at the moment, I am now officially a teenager!!!

Also, my Dad is an absolute gun because he organised with the club for me and him to go into the dressing rooms after any tigers home game of our choice to meet the players.

And I am taking a bunch of mates to see Tigers on Friday night as a birthday celebration.

I am happy!!! :sign:

• @:

I am pretty happy at the moment, I am now officially a teenager!!!

Also, my Dad is an absolute gun because he organised with the club for me and him to go into the dressing rooms after any tigers home game of our choice to meet the players.

And I am taking a bunch of mates to see Tigers on Friday night as a birthday celebration.

Happy Birthday Ben - really an awesome present.

Enjoy the day !!!

• @:

I am pretty happy at the moment, I am now officially a teenager!!!

Awesome present Ben , Have a Happy Birthday and enjoy your Day .

You are about to enter some really good years with the Club as they are heading in the right direction.

• Good onya mate, make sure you choose a home game that you are confident the Tigers can win so they are in a good mood.

If you take a jersey in make sure you dont ruin it and get it signed by the 3 grubs.

Happy Birthday!!

• Happy Birthday and enjoy the celebrations and meeting the players.

• @:

Good onya mate, make sure you choose a home game that you are confident the Tigers can win so they are in a good mood.

If you take a jersey in make sure you dont ruin it and get it signed by the 3 grubs.

Happy Birthday!!

Yep or do the mistake i did years ago……i have an Official Wests Tigers Jersey with the number 8 on it and WOODS above the 8 on the back :brick: :brick: . Is there any way i can remove the WOODS writing from the jersey ? Anyone know ?

• @:

@:

Good onya mate, make sure you choose a home game that you are confident the Tigers can win so they are in a good mood.

Happy Birthday!!

Yep or do the mistake i did years ago……i have an Official Wests Tigers Jersey with the number 8 on it and WOODS above the 8 on the back :brick: :brick: . Is there any way i can remove the WOODS writing from the jersey ? Anyone know ?

Send it down to me ….
    My missus ruins everything in the wash 😆

• Happy Birthday young fella !

• Happy Birthday buddy!

• Good on you Ben!

I joined this forum when I was 11/12 too.

Difference was people could tell my age 😆 You’re posts are much more mature.

Happy Birthday…and stick around, we are the future of this place 😆 :sign:

• @:

@:

@:

Happy Birthday!!

Send it down to me ….

There is a plan in place if it can’t be removed and everyone will know about it.

• Happy Birthday, mate. I think I got a 2nd hand bike for my 13th, so you’re doing well.

• Thanks everyone for the nice comments, they mean a lot :slight_smile:

• Happy Bithday …… gee I wish I could get back to my teen years and know what I know now.
    Anyway have a great one.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Happy Birthday!!

Send it down to me ….

There is a plan in place if it can’t be removed and everyone will know about it.

I see Woodsy’s t-shirts are now on sale. I’m thinking of buying one to get “artistic”.

Recent Topics