Q&A with the CEO and Coach

• http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/05/08/q_a_with_the_ceo_and.html

Submit your questions or should I say fire at will

• 1. What is your overall recruitment strategy? What kind of team can we expect to support over the next couple of years?

2. What is your overall strategy to consistently play finals football? What will make our team better than at least 8 other teams?

• What identity style of football do you want wt to play

• ForumSupporter

Umm…… submitting them here wont get very far…

Use the link provided in the OP…

• @:

What identity style of football do you want wt to play

You should make this question a multiple choice answer option

• Can Wests Tigers please provide a 2nd microphone at press conferences (at post match games and at home ground interviews) so the viewer can actually understand/hear the question before it is answered.

• Who will be goal kicker after Moses?

• @:

Can Wests Tigers please provide a 2nd microphone at press conferences (at post match games and at home ground interviews) so the viewer can actually understand/hear the question before it is answered.

The reporters are spread across the room, you can’t have someone running back and forward to stick mikes in front of the journo’s faces.

The NRL and WT recordings of the presser both have the same issue, no way to fix.

• It’s 2017…its not hard to fix.

Boom mike?

• @:

@:

Can Wests Tigers please provide a 2nd microphone at press conferences (at post match games and at home ground interviews) so the viewer can actually understand/hear the question before it is answered.

The reporters are spread across the room, you can’t have someone running back and forward to stick mikes in front of the journo’s faces.

The NRL and WT recordings of the presser both have the same issue, no way to fix.

I asked them directly last year and was advised “The post-match press conference broadcast is provided to NRL.com by Fox Sports. The microphones are placed on the table and they do not have a boom to pick up media questions. Given the number of journalists at theses post-match interviews and the different positions they stand in, it is difficult for Fox Sports to provide audio across the entire room. A roving microphone was trialled a few years ago however it was difficult to manage logistically”.

I subsequently asked if they would consider adding text to the bottom of screen (obviously not for the live conference but afterwards when added online). The said they would pass it on……

• Definitely. Anything to enhance the presser experience.

• @:

@:

@:

I asked them directly last year and was advised “The post-match press conference broadcast is provided to NRL.com by Fox Sports. The microphones are placed on the table and they do not have a boom to pick up media questions. Given the number of journalists at theses post-match interviews and the different positions they stand in, it is difficult for Fox Sports to provide audio across the entire room. A roving microphone was trialled a few years ago however it was difficult to manage logistically”.

I subsequently asked if they would consider adding text to the bottom of screen (obviously not for the live conference but afterwards when added online). The said they would pass it on……

Can we also add subtitles for Woodsie if he ever fronts another presser? Can’t understand the bloke sometimes.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Can we also add subtitles for Woodsie if he ever fronts another presser? Can’t understand the bloke sometimes.

It was a good effort, but it is what it is.

• For any responses from Woods you can’t understand, just insert I am looking forward to/will discuss that with the missus over dinner

• @:

@:

I heard an AFL official asked about this too. The foxtel techs have tried various things but can’t come up with a good solution.
    You’d think it wouldn’t be a hard fix but apparently it is.

Recent Topics