Telstra NRL mobile streaming plan

• The better half is thinking about changing phone plans, shes jack of Optus and considering Telstra

Found they have some sort of Free NRL streaming available date free, all games …not real sure on how it all works

Anyone got this?
    Whats it like?
    Worthwhile?
    Whats Telstra phone service like?

• Im a Telstra customer (ex Employee) only for the free NRL. I long ago gave up first dibs on TV so using phone to watch bits of games is handy.

I love the Telstra Network, It is far superior in every way, but they are expensive if you churn through data and dont want to pay top $$.

I moved my wife and kid to Optus 12Gb for $40 last week.

• As far as the NRL streaming goes, it’s alright. It’s basically just the TV feed. The quality isn’t too bad and you can watch it data-free on 4G or whatever, which is nice and handy.

• @:

Im a Telstra customer (ex Employee) only for the free NRL. I long ago gave up first dibs on TV so using phone to watch bits of games is handy.
    I love the Telstra Network, It is far superior in every way, but they are expensive if you churn through data and dont want to pay top $$.

I moved my wife and kid to Optus 12Gb for $40 last week.

That would be our scenario too.
    She can watch other stuff when Im watching the footy at her place

• I am with Telstra and the streaming is great on the iPhone like HD , and it costs you zip,was in a theatre in the city a couple of weeks ago and watched quite a bit of a game much to the misses angst !

• have a telstra plan through work (not telstra) and use free streaming at games for commentary and replays. works pretty well. Kid loves it so my phone goes ‘missing’ every now and then….

• i hate dealing with Telstra, but its worth it for the free footy on the phone. it works well.

• @:

i hate dealing with Telstra, but its worth it for the free footy on the phone. it works well.

Optus arent much better
    Might have to lean oh her to spend a bit more and go this way

• @:

I am with Telstra and the streaming is great on the iPhone like HD , and it costs you zip,was in a theatre in the city a couple of weeks ago and watched quite a bit of a game much to the misses angst !

Love it. For some reason I get dirty looks when I ask my wife for her (telstra) phone when we are at a birthday or wedding etc…

Still can’t figure out what the problem is?

Recent Topics