ISP Team List - Round 10 v Dogs..

• ForumSupporter

ISP Team Announcement: Round 10

Tue 9th May, 03:55PM
    A A

ISP Team List
    Wests Tigers Intrust Super Premiership Coach David Heath has named his side to take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in Round 10 this Saturday, May 13.

Kickoff for the match is at 3:00pm AEST from Belmore Sports Ground.

After an impressive month of football that has seen the team win three of its last four matches, Heath has again named a strong side to take on the Bulldogs this Saturday afternoon.

NRL squad members Watson Heleta, Jack Littlejohn, Justin Hunt, Esan Marsters, Jordan Rankin, Wesley Lolo, Bayley Sironen and Junior Tatola have all been named for the match.

See Wests Tigers Intrust Super Premiership team named to take on Bulldogs this week below!

Be there to cheer us on this Friday as we take on the Rabbitohs in our Indigenous jerseys!
    WESTS TIGERS

1. Watson Heleta
    2. Nathan Milone (capt.)
    3. Justin Hunt
    4. Esan Marsters
    5. Ryland Jacobs
    6. Jack Littlejohn
    7. Jordan Rankin
    8. JJ Felise
    9. Jeremy Marshall-King
    10. Wesley Lolo
    11. Bayley Sironen
    12. Kyle Lovett
    13. Matt Eisenhuth (capt.)

Interchange:
    14. Junior Tatola
    15. Darcy Cox
    16. Jackson Williams
    17. Jordan Grant
    18. Luke Garner

Coach: David Heath

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/05/09/isp_team_announcemen.html

• Looks like MWZ is expected to line up for the NRL team this week.

• ??? Felise is named on the bench in firsts?

• ForumSupporter

@:

??? Felise is named on the bench in firsts?

It’s Round 10 so for the 10th time ISP team lists mean nothing anymore with the 21 man Squads named for NRL…not once this year has the ISP named side not changed come game Day…

• Pretty strong side. Hopefully they can roll the Dogs. Could Marsters be a chance for FG this week perhaps?

• ForumSupporter

@:

Pretty strong side. Hopefully they can roll the Dogs. Could Marsters be a chance for FG this week perhaps?

Not named in the 21 man NRL squad so No…

• Not impressed with the clubs use of Marsters, I hope he seeks a release if this continues.

• @:

Not impressed with the clubs use of Marsters, I hope he seeks a release if this continues.

It’s round 10. Marsters has potential but with the possible exception of Newcastle would he get a start anywhere else. So long as he’s being told what the plan is I’m not concerned. I think he’d get found out in the centres at NRL level. There was a time players like him got a run late in the season and that’s how it should be. Besides can we afford to play him?

• @:

@:

Not impressed with the clubs use of Marsters, I hope he seeks a release if this continues.

It’s round 10. Marsters has potential but with the possible exception of Newcastle would he get a start anywhere else. So long as he’s being told what the plan is I’m not concerned. I think he’d get found out in the centres at NRL level. There was a time players like him got a run late in the season and that’s how it should be. Besides can we afford to play him?

My concern isn’t playing him in first grade, its the way we use him. We can’t keep using him as a make-shift centre then backrow the next week.

Keep him in one position and allow him to develop.

This is what we did to Akoula and he left because of it.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

My concern isn’t playing him in first grade, its the way we use him. We can’t keep using him as a make-shift centre then backrow the next week.

Marsters has played in the Centres for the past 2 months…since Round 2…

• Reckon Ivan will bring him through as a centre and shift him to backrow once he gets bigger

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Yeah and if MWZ was named in NSW Cup, Marsters would be playing in the backrow….like last week…

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

@:

Yeah and if MWZ was named in NSW Cup, Marsters would be playing in the backrow….like last week…

Nope .the named side has never been the same once….Littlejohn got injured after 6min Hunt went to Halves Heleta to FB…Marsters to Centre last week…MZW swapped with Jacobs spent majority of game on the wing…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Nope .the named side has never been the same once….Littlejohn got injured after 6min Hunt went to Halves Heleta to FB…Marsters to Centre last week…MZW swapped with Jacobs spent majority of game on the wing…

What are you on about?

I said that we need to give Marsters a permanent position to develop in and not keep moving him around to accomodate other players.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What are you on about?

I said that we need to give Marsters a permanent position to develop in and not keep moving him around to accomodate other players.

He’s saying he has been given a permanent position - regardless of named sides he has been playing centre since Round 2.

Recent Topics