Corey Thompson

Anyone else thinking this guy will the second coming of Daniel Fitzhenry? I don’t have high expectations for this bloke.

If he’s signed it will be as depth and he’ll be good depth. He’s got some first grade experience and he knows how to find the try line.

Most likely a depth signing and spend most of the time in ISP

@:

Anyone else thinking this guy will the second coming of Daniel Fitzhenry? I don’t have high expectations for this bloke.

Fitzy was a premiership winning winger, what are you getting at?

With our 2018 signings we will win the ISP premiership next year

He is an upgrade on kev!!!

@:

@:

Yeah as long as he chucks a Fitzy and plays his best footy in the finals I have no issue with that. 😆

Say what you want about donuts, but his best footy was during the 2005 finals series when it mattered most.

Go after Graham he does not look to happy and avoids questions on his future.Could see the dogs wanting to move him on and would have to kick in to do so,a great competitor this coupled with Reynolds attitude a culture change right there … I could also dream of Paker as well now that would be a pretty good pack for 2018.

I really don’t understand some people.

Who would you rather our 3rd or 4th choice winger be next season? A bloke like Thompson who’s played solidly and scored tries at a couple of clubs, or someone like Rankin, Hunt or Kev.

This guy is an upgrade on those guys and thus signing him for a minimal amount will only strengthen our depth in case of injuries. How is that a bad thing?

I agree with the above.

End of the day he is a guy who has probably come cheap.

The best signings we will make next year will be guys like him, MWZ, Alex Twal as they are all low risk, possible high reward. When you don’t fork out the big bucks you don’t have much to lose. If it doesnt pay off…oh well, he is still a handy reserve grader and good back up option.

I am comfortable with MWZ and Thompson fighting out for the wing spot next year.

@:

@:

@:

Yeah as long as he chucks a Fitzy and plays his best footy in the finals I have no issue with that. 😆

Say what you want about donuts, but his best footy was during the 2005 finals series when it mattered most.

Ahem. Much Maligned hero back when we could actually beat the raiders.

[media]

Depth signing, every club needs them though.

Not every signing we make is going to be a top 17 player. With the money at our disposel, do you think Cleary would be settling on Corey Thompson to be a big signing? This is going to be the biggest turnover of players in the clubs history. And that goes for overhauling our depth chart too.

For the first time we will have a top 30 squad. We will have players knowing that if they don’t perform there is someone there to take their place. Rather than a big 4. We will have a big 17 to choose from 30 good players. Keep them coming ivan.