Tigers press conferences / pressers 2017

• CAUTION: EXTREME TIGERS GEEKERY CONTAINED IN THIS THREAD

I imagine some of you must watch the press conferences / pressers uploaded on the official site. Like myself, I’m sure some of you marvel at Elijah Taylor’s absolute calm in the midst of media sensationalism, not to mention his accent being the foundation for all Australians to mock New Zealanders. Perhaps you are in awe of Chrissy Lawrence’s ability to calmly field waves of bird poo disguised as questions and respond intelligently and respectfully. Maybe you look at Luke Brooks’ face when he’s in front of the media and it reminds you of your face when you were about to skydive for the first time. Sweet youth. Or maybe you just miss Mitch Moses crapping on about his manager for five minutes.

This thread is for you.

This is the thread to talk about press conference performances. Who is a must watch? Who is under utilised? Who has improved? Any classic conferences? Favourite / annoying quirks? Any players moved on from the club that you miss?

Relating to this year I’d say it’s been a mature set of conferences. Cleary has added to that immensely. It’s lacked some of the drama of the 2015 season (Farah + Taylor) but has had more consistent, seasoned performances.

So much to talk about. Bring it on.

• I don’t mind watching the above mentioned and notice your observations, but also think you need to sleep earlier.

• ForumSupporter

It is what it is…

• Just wanna have a feed with the missus and watch good footy…

• UHhhhhhh ummmmmm aahhhhh

• I just want to say what you are all thinking but were afraid to say Lol.

HOW ABOUT YOU LET US HEAR THE QUESTIONS!!!

How much does it cost for another microphone? This is the 21st century for God’s sake…

• @:

I just want to say what you are all thinking but were afraid to say Lol.

How much does it cost for another microphone? This is the 21st century for God’s sake…

Hear hear! It’s absolute amateur hour the way it is now.

• @:

I just want to say what you are all thinking but were afraid to say Lol.

Totally agree with you

• Can’t hear the questions which is rather annoying but it is what it is

• Banned

I really dont know. My manager takes care of all of that. Let me speak to him and he will tell me what opinion to have and write down what i need to say.

• Time “No comment” or “I cannot recall” got a run

• @:

Time “No comment” or “I cannot recall” got a run

Interesting…who pulled these out? JT?

• @:

Just wanna have a feed with the missus and watch good footy…

Did a player actually say this?? Fingers crossed.

• @:

@:

Time “No comment” or “I cannot recall” got a run

Interesting…who pulled these out? JT?

I imagine it would be the response of either Tedesco or Woods if someone asked when they actually agreed to terms with a rival club

• @:

@:

Just wanna have a feed with the missus and watch good footy…

Did a player actually say this?? Fingers crossed.

Two of Woodsy’s favourite catchphrases spliced together, although doctored as though I would give the presser compilation a miss as I just want to watch footy.

It’s not as funny now that I had to explain it :slight_smile:

Recent Topics