Get #OnTheBus

• ForumSupporter

Get #OnTheBus

Wed 10th May, 04:26PM
    A A

Wests Tigers are encouraging fans to get #OnTheBus with the launch of a new Membership package for 2017.

The #OnTheBus Membership comes with three options, allowing fans to show their support in the best way that suits them.

Option one is just $30 and includes a 1 Game Membership and a Wests Tigers Bus Pass.

For just $50 supporters can get a 3 Game Membership, Wests Tigers bus pass and bumper sticker.

The best way to show your support is with a 6 Game Membership, Wests Tigers Bus Pass and a ‘On The Bus’ T-Shirt, all for just $100.

Grab yours today and get #OnTheBus with Wests Tigers.

The #OnTheBus Membership can be purchased online or from the Wests Tigers Membership marquees at ANZ Stadium on Friday night.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/05/10/get_onthebus.html

• Twitterverse just wanted the stickers and shirts as optional extras in the store. And rightfully so!

• ForumSupporter

The Bus thing is getting a bit annoying…but a smart move by WT Marketing to cash in…6 game deal is good value for a 100 bucks…

• Shouldve googled an Aussie bus at least ( or R hand drv)

• Next stop Parramatta, then Belmore, before all stops to Bondi. Return journey will go via England, Auckland and Kogarah

• @:

The Bus thing is getting a bit annoying…but a smart move by WT Marketing to cash in…6 game deal is good value for a 100 bucks…

So over the bus … and all the puns that go with it. Even though it was derived from a Cleary quote( I think) not sure the whole circus around it goes with his persona.
    But the club looks like they are going to run with it for as long as they can - and plenty seem to like it.
    Just wondering what it will take to see the back of it.

• $100 for 6 games is pretty good imo

• Love the bus. I’m on it!

• @:

@:

So over the bus … and all the puns that go with it. Even though it was derived from a Cleary quote( I think) not sure the whole circus around it goes with his persona.
    But the club looks like they are going to run with it for as long as they can - and plenty seem to like it.

Without being critical to you Telltails and Geo,I think the " get on the bus" theme is a good hardy bit of humour that has been lacking from this cesspool of opinion and negativity we have had for years,we are finally working toward a very good era for the WTs and it is good to be able to see some happiness within our ranks…this theme precedes the garbage criticism that we have endured for years from within our own people and outside the club supporters…it won’t hurt some people to lighten up and enjoy the RIDE…

• I like the bus. If we get a few wins together and have a run to the semis the club can take advantage of it and use it to promote home games. I can see fans really getting into it.
    It’s a bit of fun really.

• Love the bus

• I want a I’m on the Bus T shirt and bumper sticker….sometimes the simplest things are the biggest hits .My grandkids text me saying there on the Bus!
    Next years catch cry for membership ARE YOU ON THE BUS simple but POSITIVE
    Come on guys this is great are you on the BUS!

• @:

Shouldve googled an Aussie bus at least ( or R hand drv)

I haven’t noticed that before but thanks for pointing that out.

• @:

[shrugs] It’s better than every other manufactured motto the club invented for the last 5 years.

• @:

@:

@:

Without being critical to you Telltails and Geo,I think the " get on the bus" theme is a good hardy bit of humour that has been lacking from this cesspool of opinion and negativity we have had for years,we are finally working toward a very good era for the WTs and it is good to be able to see some happiness within our ranks…this theme precedes the garbage criticism that we have endured for years from within our own people and outside the club supporters…it won’t hurt some people to lighten up and enjoy the RIDE…

Get what you are saying True Tiger - I am at odds with most about everything atm, except the coach who I think has got a real good chance of turning things around.
    Still see some big gaps in our squad and while its great to be positive the whole" bus" routine has" left the station" a little early for me.
    Cleary looks like a character who likes to go about his business without fanfare and I still think there is going to be some hard yards ahead before things turnaround.
    And Im still filthy about losing Teddy …… and cant see anything that comes close to replacing him. Onward and upward … I hope.

Recent Topics