Hayne For Fullback

• Would Hayne be a good fitt for fullback for us , he is a very good player and would replace Teddy I feel with no loss

• No no no no no. We need to build a team. Hayne just isn’t a team player. Individual brilliance yes, but not a team man. His ego can stay where it is, thank you.

• I hear you Mike but we need to build a team that can win games and Hayne can bring that

• @:

I hear you Mike but we need to build a team that can win games and Hayne can bring that

The way that our recruitment seems to be stalling we will hardly have a team in 2018.

• We need a fullback. I can’t stand the guy but in a good team he could turn that team into a team that can do well in the finals.

• Nope. He can take his ego back to Parra.

Imagine a spine of Hayne/Moses/Norman. There wouldn’t be a dressing room big enough to fit all 3 of their heads.

• Certainly a good X-factor. You can’t say no to players of his calibre I guess.

Not sure how he’d be for team harmony though?

• GRN I agree just want a team that can be very competative from 2018 we have the cash nows the time to get quality and it seems like we are not grabbing to many at present

• We dont need a high profile Fullback or 5/8 until we get the rest of our structure right.

Once we start winning the ruck and can defend our line for 80 minutes over 26 weeks, only then should we go looking for an additional X Factor to win that Grand Final.

I’d rather have a Fullback who ‘wont let us down’ for the next 12 months.

• If he’s kept on a tight leash in terms of ego, then yes. Don’t play him at 5/8th. Ball playing fullback would be strictly it.

Maybe also encourage him to get back into the prayer circle with the liked of Naiqama, Sue, etc… constant reminder to stay humble in the eyes of god.

• @:

We dont need a high profile Fullback or 5/8 until we get the rest of our structure right.

Once we start winning the ruck and can defend our line for 80 minutes over 26 weeks, only then should we go looking for an additional X Factor to win that Grand Final.

I’d rather have a Fullback who ‘wont let us down’ for the next 12 months.

Pretty much the way I see it to. We need to develop 17 players who have to play as a unit in both attack and defence to achieve success, as soon as you go and get the so called super star players can drop their guard and wait for the so called super star to win matches for them……and we know from experience that works about once every 10 games

• Yes!

And SBW for second row.

• No No No!!!
    We have just got rid of 3 big heads dont need any others

• Bring back Ben Teo!

• I’d take him anyday, he was at one stage the best player in the game. He’s still got it from what I’ve seen, under another pre season with the right coach he’d be the star he was in 2009.

We need a fullback and he’s one of the best.

Big Yes

Recent Topics