Watson Heleta and Esan Marsters

I reckon that we should not sign a fullback or centre and bring up the likes of Heleta and Esan Marsters

@:

I reckon that we should not sign a fullback or centre and bring up the likes of Heleta and Esan Marsters

Heleta? Geez we are scraping the barrel now.

Lucky you’re not in charge of anything

Heleta…no, Masters maybe, too small for a 2nd row, too slow for a centre … at least he gives 110%.

Need to look at Jack Murchie from Canberra as a centre/2nd Row

By the sounds of it - this is the Vinnie’s thread of the Forum.

Marsters maybe but, Heleta? Did you watch the trial game against the Cowboys?

@:

@:

Heleta? Geez we are scraping the barrel now.

Could we make them "the future of Wests Tigers " That always goes well ’

Heleta is not ready for FG. I wouldn’t mind giving Marsters a run off the bench if either of our starting backrowers are injured.

Thought the Sea Eagles were signing Heleta… Maybe was just a rumour…

Heleta has shown nothing in my view to warrant playing NRL, Marsters is worth a bench spot.

tigermonkey2040=Heleta under a pseudonym

@:

tigermonkey2040=Heleta under a pseudonym

looks like a maths problem
pseudonym/heleta=tigermonkey x 2040 Therefore: What is the value of heleta?

Heleta has been on the verge for a couple of pre seasons now. I think he is better than his cowboys trial game and 9’s. He is a player that i think could make rapid progression with a string of games and opportunities in the nrl. I liken him to Simona before he made his Nrl debut.

Hopefully we see Marsters in the top grade next season somewhere, I like the look of this kid.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.