Nathan Peats and Darcy Lussick banter

Only banter, but good on Peats. Lussick is a grub. Said the the big brawl with the Storm a few years ago was the greatest day of his life. The brawl where 5 Manly players charged at Blair who was in a one on one fight with Glenn Stewart.

@:

Only banter, but good on Peats. Lussick is a grub. Said the the big brawl with the Storm a few years ago was the greatest day of his life. The brawl where 5 Manly players charged at Blair who was in a one on one fight with Glenn Stewart.

Lussick is a grub but Peats is a j**k with a massive ego. He was not a popular figure with at least some members the Parramatta playing group.

@:

@:

Lussick is a grub but Peats is a j**k with a massive ego. He was not a popular figure with at least some members the Parramatta playing group.

I haven’t heard that, so can’t really comment. But his wife or girlfriend, whatever she is gets on the NRL sledging pages on Facebook and has back and forth’s. Not a good look.

Ex team-mates right?

Geeez im really outta the loop

@:

Ex team-mates right?

Yep. Parra.

@:

Ex team-mates right?

Yeah, apparently they’re best mates who just love to have a jab at each other. Their twitter pages are full of back and forths between the two.

yada yada yada i’m get a little bit sick and tired of this crap showing up on the forum - who cares - this was meant to be a WT forum not crap about who tweeted who

@:

yada yada yada i’m get a little bit sick and tired of this crap showing up on the forum - who cares - this was meant to be a WT forum not crap about who tweeted who

That’s why I put it in the general discussion. What’s the point of a general discussion section if you’re gonna use it to talk about the Tigers more. Besides, news was getting a little slow in Tigerland, not much to talk about in regards to the Tigers at the moment.

@:

Yep, and no offence to the newbies but its mostly them bringing all this here. And making a big deal of what is being discussed on other clubs forums. Its getting boring real fast.

@:

@:

Yep, and no offence to the newbies but its mostly them bringing all this here. And making a big deal of what is being discussed on other clubs forums. Its getting boring real fast.

So threads for funny youtube videos are okay but, threads for funny tweets are not?

@:

Tbf to Tacky it is in the genreal disunion section and it is footy related, I see video game related threads in there which don’t relate to footy one bit.

I myself found the post really funny lol, give the bloke a break

Gee there are some sad nuts in here. I enjoyed it thanks for posting.

@:

@:

Tbf to Tacky it is in the genreal disunion section and it is footy related, I see video game related threads in there which don’t relate to footy one bit.

I myself found the post really funny lol, give the bloke a break

not much unity if we can’t laugh at that tweet or twit whatever you wanna call it… you got me at disunion :roll

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.