Des hasler = Tim sheens / bulldogs forum

• How funny are the bulldogs supporters when the team is crap 😂… They are going off. great too see.

Des is turning into sheens. His position selections have been bad all year but tonight hes put frawley at 5/8 and mybe at 7… Fraweley has won a couple of games through his kicking yet hes only kicked once tonight compared to mybe who is terrible, kicking dead or short every time. So stupid. Dont get me started on lichaa.Des bought him over ennis. He is the mad professor 😂

• Why are we all of sudden paying so much attention to the goings on on other clubs forums. Who cares.

• Mate no offence… But if I wanna know what’s going on there I can go see for myself

• I’m surprised there are so many of our fans on other teams forums. I don’t see the attraction.

• Dogs looked good for the first 10-15 but after their no try they looked horrible, their Moses was kicking like our Moses and not letting Frawley kick. Dont blame them for being abit upset.

• i personally games where tigers are not playing unless its Rep Footy

As for going on other forums. well i dont have time, this one takes it all

• @:

I’m surprised there are so many of our fans on other teams forums. I don’t see the attraction.

You need to let them know that the Tigers are better than their team.

• @:

@:

I’m surprised there are so many of our fans on other teams forums. I don’t see the attraction.

Yes, if you are 12.

• @:

@:

@:

Yes, if you are 12.

I just have a really juvenile sense of humour.

• ForumSupporter

Perhaps a few could join the cesspit permanently …

• Tacky aka the dogs forum guy and roosters membership holder.

• @:

Why are we all of sudden paying so much attention to the goings on on other clubs forums. Who cares.

Yeah I don’t get the attraction. Only time I ever visited another teams forum was to occasionally offer congratulations to teams who just won the comp. Only the teams I have a soft spot for mind you.

I remember a few various fans popped into the Wests forum back in 2005 and always thought that was a pretty cool thing to do

• @:

Tacky aka the dogs forum guy and roosters membership holder.

😆 I didn’t start this thread.

• My only comment is what a great signing Reynolds is …take this guy out of the dogs side and you get what was on offer last night .

• I honestly go to other forums too see if supporters there have any inside word on resignings. Was having a look if anyone knew what ghraham was doing sunce hes the only player id be interested in. I look at dragons forum too so i can suss out packer.

Geez you think i committed a crime the way you guys talk 😂😂

Recent Topics