ON THE BUS... This season???

All I can think about at the moment is our season in 2018. So I asked myself the question, ‘what would it take for me to get excited about 2017 again?’ To get back on the bus so to speak.
For me I would get excited if we could…

• Secure THREE wins in a row

How about you? What would get you excited about our team this year?

to get gutherson for moses next week, fullback spot sorted.

Seeing us attack with defence, seeing our opponents limp off bloodied and beaten would turn me on most definitely

@:

to get gutherson for moses next week, fullback spot sorted.

Let it go

Ive already become excited again.
Ivan was appointed, laid down the law and three of the princesses left. The fourth princess pulled his head in and is playing some good footy.

To start muscling up when the chips are down and fight our way back into a game with brutal defence and controlled attack

I’m hopping that our currently off contract players step up together with all our 2017 contracted players and show real pride in the Wests Tigers jersey for the remainder of this season.

@:

Seeing us attack with defence, seeing our opponents limp off bloodied and beaten would turn me on most definitely

Yep

Joel Edwards to plant one on opposition 14’s chin…

@:

This

Consistently played for 80 minutes every week even if we lost, I was never really off the bus though I was always on it, just would like to push a few off the bus while it’s in motion i.e. Teddy, woods, Moses

@:

Joel Edwards to plant one on opposition 14’s chin…

X2 that would make me happy for the rest of the year 😆 😆 😆

I don’t Want Much…… Holding A Lead until the bell would excite me

I’ve seen enough in the last four weeks to know that our footy is already heading in the right direction, what would really get me hyped would be a couple more signings announced (namely Packer and a fullback).

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme