Indigenous players

• Apart from Idris do we have any Indigenous boys in our top squad, can’t think of any Brooks perhaps may have a little in him. Anyone shed any light we must be one of the only teams not to have many Indigenous people in our squad.

• No, just Idris and a couple in the U20’s.

• Kinda sad we dont have any. A player like cody walker would be great for us. Just plays the game as you see it.

• No indigenous but we have a few of the opposite - sheet-white boys with headbands around their reddy-blonde hair.

• Somehow I don’t think a lack of Indig players is our problem. I think our problem has been The Lebanese connection - Farah, Isaac Moses, Mitchell Moses and the great Backdoor White Anter, Benny Elias. Anyone see the common thread?

• @:

Somehow I don’t think a lack of Indig players is our problem. I think our problem has been The Lebanese connection - Farah, Isaac Moses, Mitchell Moses and the great Backdoor White Anter, Benny Elias. Anyone see the common thread?

Yep, you’re a ……
    add what ever you think is appropriate.

• Icon - I love the races - at Randwick and Flemington - I’m an absolute Racist! Give me 6 furlongs and I’ll give you a mile!

Recent Topics