Turnstyle

• Tedesco keeps that up roosters will sell him and he’ll be in the ESL before the end of his contract

• His defence has never been great but I’m guessing the Roosters won’t miss 40-odd tackles so he won’t be called upon as often to defend.

• Was expecting a picture of a turnstile with Moses’ face attached…

• @:

His defence has never been great but I’m guessing the Roosters won’t miss 40-odd tackles so he won’t be called upon as often to defend.

The one where the 2nd rower ran through was a basic 101 tackle for a fullback.

Also missed a tackle on the winger for a try…

It was pretty bad.

• @:

@:

His defence has never been great but I’m guessing the Roosters won’t miss 40-odd tackles so he won’t be called upon as often to defend.

It was pretty bad.

Meh. His defense in general is solid. A bad game; a very bad game. My guess is no credit on the Opal.

• @:

@:

@:

It was pretty bad.

Meh. His defense in general is solid. A bad game; a very bad game. My guess is no credit on the Opal.

No it’s actually not generally solid at all.

Tedesco in 2016 missed the 4th most tackles of any fullback, same amount as Ben Barba missed.

His excellent attack makes up for his average (at times sub-par) defence. His bomb defusal is strong, his short kick positioning isn’t great. I’ve taken screencaps of opposition kick tries this year where Tedesco isn’t even on the screen.

• His attack has been ordinary since round 2. Hogs the ball, can’t run a line and the angled runs put the players outside him under pressure (if he passes). This is probably the worst season of his career. He needs to spend some more sessions with the footfall whisperer and in the sauna taking advice from Mini

• Tedesco is suffering from Post Contract Disorder (PCD). He couldn’t be bothered coming back on in the 2nd half of the Sharks game due to his HIA test which showed him the Roosters Money. He should be relegated next week. Heleta scored 4 or was it 5 last outing? Let him have a go. What have we got to lose?

• That miss on the 2nd rower was dreadful, hopefully just a bad game.

• @:

That miss on the 2nd rower was dreadful, hopefully just a bad game.

It was, he totally over-read it. Was barely a shuffle that beat him and in any case he should have realised it and come at the runner to cut his time down to try anything, not like Crichton can step like Fittler can…

• Banned

Defence is attitude and Nightingale showed in the earlier game what the difference is. Ted gave a quarter-hearted attempt because he doesnt give a stuff.
    Cleary has a big problem on his hands. 4 starting players have already signed elsewhere and are not putting in. He has to act.

• @:

@:

It was, he totally over-read it. Was barely a shuffle that beat him and in any case he should have realised it and come at the runner to cut his time down to try anything, not like Crichton can step like Fittler can…

I thought the Johnston one was worse. Johnston is abut as hard to tackle as Todd Byrne and has less agility. To get beaten by him the way he did was embarrassing. My 70 year old mother would have made a better first of it.

• @:

@:

@:

I thought the Johnston one was worse. Johnston is abut as hard to tackle as Todd Byrne and has less agility. To get beaten by him the way he did was embarrassing. My 70 year old mother would have made a better first of it.

True mate, turnstyle of the highest order that one!

• @:

Defence is attitude and Nightingale showed in the earlier game what the difference is. Ted gave a quarter-hearted attempt because he doesnt give a stuff.
    Cleary has a big problem on his hands. 4 starting players have already signed elsewhere and are not putting in. He has to act.

Which 4?

• Woods, Tedesco, Moses and Ava you’d think? Tedesco made Moltzen look like Changa Langlands with his pitiful performance last night. He should be ashamed of himself.
    Mini probably whispered into his ear “don’t try anymore baby” while him and Ted were canoodling on the couch a few weeks back.

Recent Topics