Tedesco and Moses

What can you say about their lifeless performances today.

Showing their true colours.

Tedesco looks heavy and slow but dead set gave up on a few plays. He will be very lucky to play origin.

Moses was his usual hopeless self.

Embarrassing.

Moses is playing like someone who doesn’t want to be there…funny that.

They’re deadset gone already

I cant cop watching these blokes & their mediocre efforts.

Me, I’d rather blood a young fella. Then I could accept the mistakes.

Nothing excuses the lack of effort / intensity these blokes are showing up with.

So called SOO fullback, he can definitely shimmy around the ruck, how about hitting a hole or returning the ball a pace !

I’d settle for a try saving tackle on a second rower….pfft

Its hard to argue against the fact these 2 dogs are throwing the game. How many time last year did u see Teddy return the ball into 4 players 2 metres in from touch giving us the worst possible start to our set instead of heading in field a little? Never. He has done it all night tonight.

Tedesco has lost it. He has no finesse at all. He runs when he should pass and passes when he should run. Massive mistake if NSW pick him. Last year he was in red hot form when he played game 3 yet ruined every NSW backline movement. If they pick him in this form then they deserve to get beat.

It’s disgraceful. Such a crappy season, the only reason I still care about the Tigers is our recruitment drive. This season was over before it even started, the irrelevant 3 had made their minds up before. Then we’ve got Moses, asking 3 times for a release instead of sucking it up and showing some pride in the club that brought him up and sacrificed a hell of a lot for him. What makes him so special that he gets an early release from his contract, that Woods and Teddy don’t? Why can’t he just wait til his contract finishes up. Spoilt brat can’t even take a kickoff. I can’t even watch a game without having suspicions that he’s throwing the match. This whole season just sickens me, but 2018 with IC gives me hope.

I’m not usually this angry and negative, but I have never been so disgusted and disgraced by the attitudes of some of the Tigers players. And I truly mean some, there are some other classy players like Lawrence, ET, Aloiai, Ava (who at least took some pride before announcing his leave), Nofo, etc, etc.

Excuse my rant, just needed to let it out.

Moses will never play Origin, he’s simply not that good. But Tedesco was pathetic. Ring your Footy Whisperer mate ASAP coz you’ll be Reggies soon. Heartless

@:

It’s disgraceful. Such a crappy season, the only reason I still care about the Tigers is our recruitment drive. This season was over before it even started, the irrelevant 3 had made their minds up before. Then we’ve got Moses, asking 3 times for a release instead of sucking it up and showing some pride in the club that brought him up and sacrificed a hell of a lot for him. What makes him so special that he gets an early release from his contract, that Woods and Teddy don’t? Why can’t he just wait til his contract finishes up. Spoilt brat can’t even take a kickoff. I can’t even watch a game without having suspicions that he’s throwing the match. This whole season just sickens me, but 2018 with IC gives me hope.

I’m not usually this angry and negative, but I have never been so disgusted and disgraced by the attitudes of some of the Tigers players. And I truly mean some, there are some other classy players like Lawrence, ET, Aloiai, Ava (who at least took some pride before announcing his leave), Nofo, etc, etc.

Excuse my rant, just needed to let it out.

Understandable mate, I think the same thing when Moses does something stupid, teddy dosent seem like himself probably already thinking about next year

I’d love to see Moses missed tackle count. Gotta be double figures

Not looking like an origin fullback to me, would rather Dugan or Hayne :brick:

Two of our highest paid players have become two of our worst. Cleary has to flick Moses to state cup, he’s doing his best to lose games out there for us. Teddy has lost his zip. Hope he doesn’t get it back at the chooks.

Tedesco is gone.
We should be trying to salvage something from it. We are shot for this year anyway. Might as well think longer term.
Ask Roosters if they want him early in exchange for Watson or Mitchell.

I’d be happy if they both went now. They have left the building anyway mentally.

Moses is a dud player. Thank god he is gone. Tedesco has a lot of flaws in his game. Tedesco definitely doesn’t deserve to be paid as the best player in the game.

@:

Two of our highest paid players have become two of our worst. Cleary has to flick Moses to state cup, he’s doing his best to lose games out there for us. Teddy has lost his zip. Hope he doesn’t get it back at the chooks.

What Moses is doing is just as bad as what Simona was doing

@:

Tedesco is gone.
We should be trying to salvage something from it. We are shot for this year anyway. Might as well think longer term.
Ask Roosters if they want him early in exchange for Watson or Mitchell.

I’m with you there !!!
We should be paying Eels now to take M Moses off us not asking them for compensation :brick:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.