Cleary

• The honeymoon is over the Cleary if there ever really was one. Welcome to the Tigers is what I would say to Ivan after that display. So far Cleary has handled things really well however tonight there was very little effort or direction.

58 missed tackles. Thats part of our culture.

He must now start to make some tough decisions regarding departing players. Work out if they are truly putting in 100%. Work out if Woods can be respected as captain. Moses can’t play first grade again surely.

It’s time to start planning for 2018 I reckon and if that means bruising a few egos so be it. I don’t think the fans will care how many wins we get. We just want to see some guys with pride in the jumper and get excited about next season.

• Moses must be dropped at all costs. He has been playing terrible and was horrendous tonight. Really actually glad now we have lost the three show ponys. We can spend their money much more wisely

• when Moses plays it’s like we have 12 on the field and they have 14 he is so bad
    Please drop him or release him

• @:

It’s time to start planning for 2018 I reckon and if that means bruising a few egos so be it. I don’t think the fans will care how many wins we get. We just want to see some guys with pride in the jumper and get excited about next season.

Just wait for the fan revolt, ala Benchy Marshall; the start of the Potter poisoned chalice. But Ivan has more street cred with the team in play for 2018.

• In fairness to Moses it isn’t through lack of trying. He is having a go he is simply coming up short.

And that is from someone who cannot wait to see the back of him.

• @:

@:

Just wait for the fan revolt, ala Benchy Marshall; the start of the Potter poisoned chalice. But Ivan has more street cred with the team in play for 2018.

But Taylor was sacked and Cleary hired to stop our season ‘drifting’. I’m assuming that anything but a top 8 finish will mean Cleary and board have failed stage 1.

Always next year……

• Definitely back to reality now. Need to find a way to get them to aim up in defence, some of the reads tonight were under 12 stuff. We looked flat from the kick off and only looked like we wanted to play for the 5 minutes after half time. Maybe a bounce back next week but I am doubtful

• Time too blood marsters and that. Weve got nothing to lose. Season is done.

• We have 3 non performing (so called) stars who just don’t care anymore.
    And the rest of the roster is very poor …… so I think it’s going to be very small steps forward until the cavalry arrives.

• imo we honestly beat Parra and Cronulla without Moses.

He was poor again tonight and please explain that no attempt at tackle on Souths first try. :brick:

Teddy also made a big statement injecting himself into the game at the 70 minute mark. ❓

• Banned

In Ivan i trust. He has inherited this team and the roster and i won’t judge him on it. We will pretty much have 6 to 10 new players in our top 17 next year. A new team with a full pre season and then lets judge him. Tonight was rubbish. Moses is rubbish. Tedesco has no motivation. Blood the future and good riddance to the past.

• ForumSupporter

@:

In fairness to Moses it isn’t through lack of trying. He is having a go he is simply coming up short.

Disagree completely…He had a go against the Cowboys… since then…his effort and application has been terrible…

I even think i saw him fake an injury at one point tonight…but I’ll give him the BOTD…he clearly wants out this year and it’s showing on the field…Cleary has a devision to make…

• There would of been no point letting Jason Taylor see out the season, would of meant Ivan would of inherited a team for 3-4 years not just this year. At least Ivan can recruit his team going forward and see who he wants to re-sign.

• @:

In fairness to Moses it isn’t through lack of trying. He is having a go he is simply coming up short.

Even that attempted “tackle” on Cody Walker for their first try? Abominable! If that is someone trying, I need to adjust my expectations of the definition. Dead-set patted the bloke on the back as he strode through.

The problem in modern footy is it only takes one bad game, one player making some fundamental mistakes and the whole team gets brought down. A few dropped balls or missed tackles swings the whole momentum.

• @:

Moses must be dropped at all costs. He has been playing terrible and was horrendous tonight. Really actually glad now we have lost the three show ponys. We can spend their money much more wisely

Agree, he was a passenger. We have to face facts that we also lack size in the middle. If we’re on the wrong side of the possession ledger, most average sides will get over the top of us.

Recent Topics