Marika Koroibete - want him on the bus !

• We have a dire need for speed out wide and I reckon that Marika fits the bill.

He demonstrated with us his ability to use his speed to take advantage of a gap or to run the length of the field.

His time at at Melbourne has improved the one thing he was poor at here, his positioning in defence.

In fact at the Rebels his best attribute has been his his defence.

Love to see him back here, apparently he has had enough of getting flogged every week and may look to return to league.

Get him on the bus Ivan.

• He has had enough of getting flogged every week and he would like to come back to the tigers haha

• @:

Love to see him back here, apparently he has had enough of getting flogged every week and may look to return to league.

I’d love to see him back here too. In fact I didn’t want him gone in the first place. Problem is, after being overlooked for guys like Milone I doubt he’d want to come back. Furthermore if he’s sick of being flogged I doubt he’d see the Tigers as a better option.

But you don’t get anywhere if you don’t ask!

• Would love him back. Rebels look likely to get dropped by the aru. If it happens, would be silly not to at least enquire about the possibility of joining wt again

• Would sign him up in a heartbeat

• He was never over looked for Milone, lol….
    They dont even play the same position.

This will never happen.
    Can we have a dreams and delusions super thread like the signings one?
    Merge this and the izzy Folau threads

• I didn’t watch the game…but reports are saying Koroibete excelled in the Wallabies V Boks

• No thanks.

• I’d love him here but it’s not going to happen. A gun player.

• @:

I didn’t watch the game…but reports are saying Koroibete excelled in the Wallabies V Boks

Yeah I watched the game and he had a cracker. Excellent in defence and on the spot to score 2 good tries. I was surprised just how well he defended and positioning was a highlight

• Highlights on YouTube. Good player and our big loss like JAC.

• Nope don’t wan’t him back - didn’t want to stay

• Banned

@:

Nope don’t wan’t him back - didn’t want to stay

He did want to stay. Just not in reserve grade, so he left.

• Marika koroibete trained with the tigers at concord earlier this year 🙏

• Deadly!
    1. Lolohea
    2. Nofoaluma
    3. Suli
    4. Fonua
    5. Koroibete

Would easily be the strongest and most destructive backline in the competition.

I would be stoked if we could somehow pick up Koroibete

Recent Topics