Platinum seats at Suncorp

Has anyone on this Forum sat in the Platinum area at Suncorp and what was it like?

I would like to sit there…

Not too sure, but is platinum part of the corporate facilities? There a very few bad seats at suncorp on the main level. Dont go to the upper levels though, as the ants are too far away.

Depending what you want from the experience, the gold tickets are usually the best option, just dont go too close to the field. You want to be at least Row 7 or higher to get a great view. Behind the posts is where alot of Bronco Supporters seats are. If you like the gee-up, this is a great spot and close to the bars.

If your taking Geo, book two tickets to fit his big head in.

@:

Not too sure, but is platinum part of the corporate facilities? There a very few bad seats at suncorp on the main level. Dont go to the upper levels though, as the ants are too far away.

Depending what you want from the experience, the gold tickets are usually the best option, just dont go too close to the field. You want to be at least Row 7 or higher to get a great view. Behind the posts is where alot of Bronco Supporters seats are. If you like the gee-up, this is a great spot and close to the bars.

If your taking Geo, book two tickets to fit his big head in.

Cheers Watto.
Been once before to Suncorp 3-4 years ago and like you said there is not one bad seat and I would say the best ground I’ve been to.
Will be going next week as I’ve been committed for Months and staying up there for the night with Pub crawl involved.
Yeah meeting up with Geo.

My best mate scored Platinum tickets for State of Origin on the 31st so I’m super excited as I’ve never been to a State of Origin game.
Don’t know what that section entails, will I get bottled at if I wear a Blues Jersey?

Nice… Platinum for SOO is the same as Gold for Bronco games. It will be either side of halfway for 5-6 bays on both sides of the pitch.

No drama wearing a Blues Jumper. Its a pretty good mix these days. While there are 3-4 idiots running around the precinct, most people enjoy the banter and have a great night.

What…so it’s for Origin……booooooooooooooooo

@:

Nice… Platinum for SOO is the same as Gold for Bronco games. It will be either side of halfway for 5-6 bays on both sides of the pitch.

No drama wearing a Blues Jumper. Its a pretty good mix these days. While there are 3-4 idiots running around the precinct, most people enjoy the banter and have a great night.

I’m just wrapped experiencing it, was always going to go with a Blues Jersey.

@:

What…so it’s for Origin……booooooooooooooooo

Don’t worry Geo will get good seats

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.