Spoon Battle

• I think Newcastle are on the improve.

I think we are a real chance this year of claiming it.

• Newcastle showed real spirit today, penrith and titans won, we are looking like crap

• Banned

@:

I think Newcastle are on the improve.

I think we are a real chance this year of claiming it.

Oh yeah its a very real possibility. Newie are busting their butts most weeks. Depends if we continue to be hamstrung.

• Our best effort is better than Newcastle’s best effort. Cleary just needs to get us putting in that effort and determination.

• Hard when one or two are dogging it

• Unfortunately, I think things will have to improve quite dramatically for us to avoid it, though the Warriors are always a chance - I just cannot fathom their constantly poor performances with the cattle they have! At least with our roster we have some excuse for losing 😆

• @:

Hard when one or two are dogging it

Running out with 11 makes it difficult

• Looking at the draw it’s hard to see where our next win will come from .
    We won’t beat Newcastle at Newcastle …

• @:

Looking at the draw it’s hard to see where our next win will come from .

I didn’t see the titans beating Melbourne or Knights doing raiders (would’ve been a nice multi)
    Well win again… When we least expect it.

You never look ahead for next wins on the back of a good win, it’s always after a bad loss and that makes finding the next win difficult

• If we do end up with the spoon Cleary is in no way responsible for it.He inherited a roster that was very weak throughout the whole club and playing without any heart.He has done wonders with what little talent JT gave him.
    Under Cleary i have confidence from 2018 onwards

• @:

I didn’t see the titans beating Melbourne or Knights doing raiders (would’ve been a nice multi)

You never look ahead for next wins on the back of a good win, it’s always after a bad loss and that makes finding the next win difficult

• @:

@:

I understand what your saying but , the Knights or the Titans haven’t had there season shafted by their players .
    Simona , Moses , Woods and Tedesco have scuttled our season

• ForumSupporter

@:

That was trotted out before the Cowboys game…

Our form since Cleary took over apart from Friday improved…No reason once departing players are managed it can’t again…

Most teams apart from the top 5 are still inconsistent a 3rd of the way through…

• We’re a chance but we shouldn’t be near it. A win and everyone will be thinking top 8 again

• @:

@:

That was trotted out before the Cowboys game…

Our form since Cleary took over apart from Friday improved…No reason once departing players are managed it can’t again…

Most teams apart from the top 5 are still inconsistent a 3rd of the way through…

Apart from Friday night 😆
    I see a lot more "Friday Night " specials on the horizon !
    You may need something more substantial than Lemmon lime & bitters next Friday night 😮

Recent Topics