Eastwood

• Greg eastwood reportedly signed for the tigers, Bulldogs to pay an amount of his wages next season.
    Gordon next on a one year contract ,that will solve the goal kicks for at least a season.

• @:

Greg eastwood reportedly signed for the tigers, Bulldogs to pay an amount of his wages next season.
    Gordon next on a one year contract ,that will solve the goal kicks for at least a season.

Source??

• Just how desperate are we?
    I top quality player , who can also control his brain farts would be nice

• Fatty needs to get in shape.
    Then he will be a good signing.

• I have seen Eastwood do some very impressive and physical work in the middle. His problem seems to be where Des lets the forwards play as ball distributors. He doesn’t have to come up with kicks and flash offloads, just get us going forward. I think he will be great at this and we are finally getting players that someone else is paying for!

• If he concentrates on going up the guts and stays clear of kicking, think he’ll be decent coming off the bench to give some impact.

• Part of me wants to not sign this guy and go after someone like CHN, Jackson or Guerra, but another part of me realises we are only paying $350k of his contract which has one year left. Might be worth a bench spot imo.

• @:

Part of me wants to not sign this guy and go after someone like CHN, Jackson or Guerra, but another part of me realises we are only paying $350k of his contract which has one year left. Might be worth a bench spot imo.

Jackson is just completely unrealistic, there is no point even mentioning him. They would release almost their entire squad before they would release Jackson.

• @:

@:

Part of me wants to not sign this guy and go after someone like CHN, Jackson or Guerra, but another part of me realises we are only paying $350k of his contract which has one year left. Might be worth a bench spot imo.

Jackson is just completely unrealistic, there is no point even mentioning him. They would release almost their entire squad before they would release Jackson.

Ok, someone who is not 30 and completely out of shape thanks

• @:

Fatty needs to get in shape.

There are a couple of supposed fatties getting on the bus - Eastwood, Lolohea. We are gonna need to make the most of pre season.

• @:

@:

@:

Ok, someone who is not 30 and completely out of shape thanks

I agree completely, in some cases we seem to be signing players just because we can.

• This thread is number 666 in the contracts section. 666: the number of the beast(wood).

• @:

@:

Fatty needs to get in shape.

There are a couple of supposed fatties getting on the bus - Eastwood, Lolohea. We are gonna need to make the most of pre season.

Better pump up the tyres then if the fatties are hopping on the bus 😆

• Not a fan anymore but as long as he does not kick then OK

• I suggest that we bring the Sloth out of retirement,
    Bigger than Eastwood, but A lot scarier
    On our present pay rates 500k for 4 years sounds a pretty good. Investment… LoL

Recent Topics