Corey harawira- naera

• Copied from wikipedia.

Corey Harawira-Naera (born 18 May 1995) is a New Zealand professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Penrith Panthers in the National Rugby League. He plays at second-row. Has signed with the Wests Tigers for the 2018 season.

Please be true. 🙏

Does anybody know any legit sources about this?

• Grain meet salt.

• Would like it to be true 🙏

• Yeah, i think this is rubbish tbh. Apparently Gus was telling members last night an offer has been put to him and Gus is confident he’ll stay.

• yes i know. But we are in with a chance with him. Panthers cant sign him because there over the cap. His idol/mentor is ET. We are in with a shot anyway. Hes exactly the 2nd rower we need. Hes only played 5 games but damn he went well.

• I hope we get him

• @:

Yeah, i think this is rubbish tbh. Apparently Gus was telling members last night an offer has been put to him and Gus is confident he’ll stay.

True but who are penrith getting rid of then? They have no money in the cap available. They assumed next years cap will be 9.5-10mill and have spent to that.

• @:

Copied from wikipedia.

Corey Harawira-Naera (born 18 May 1995) is a New Zealand professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Penrith Panthers in the National Rugby League. He plays at second-row. Has signed with the Wests Tigers for the 2018 season.

Please be true. 🙏

Does anybody know any legit sources about this?

Pretty sure anyone can edit Wikipedia but would be nice if true.

• @:

@:

Yeah, i think this is rubbish tbh. Apparently Gus was telling members last night an offer has been put to him and Gus is confident he’ll stay.

True but who are penrith getting rid of then? They have no money in the cap available. They assumed next years cap will be 9.5-10mill and have spent to that.

If CHN re-signs then Peachey would be short odds to be pushed out. Peta Hiku is another guy we’ve been linked too.

• @:

@:

Hiku was coming here apparently :rant

• @:

@:

@:

If CHN re-signs then Peachey would be short odds to be pushed out. Peta Hiku is another guy we’ve been linked too.

If Peachey gets pushed out, that’d be the dumbest move from Penrith. He’d be the first re signed.

I’d be doing backflips if we got Peachey he’s a future origin player imo

• Lol, Wikimedia

• @:

@:

@:

@:

If Peachey gets pushed out, that’d be the dumbest move from Penrith. He’d be the first re signed.

I’d be doing backflips if we got Peachey he’s a future origin player imo

How is it dumb? What’s dumb is the fact they seem to have overestimated the new cap. The position they are in they almost certainly have to cut loose one or two marquee players.

• They havnt signed sitaleki akoulia either.n

• Theyl get rid of hiku for sure. Surely we arnt dumb enough to chase him.

Other than that im not sure whol they willcut. Bet they wouldliketo get rid of merrin. Hes doing stuff all and gettimg big coin.

Recent Topics