ET seeking release *Rumour

The lurker reporting ET is looking for a release on compassionate grounds to return home to New Zealand

This is all just becoming a joke!

Give us a break!!!

This guy only lurks in the bottom of the toilet bowl,

Taylor isn’t even signed for next year, it’s in his option…

/thread

Yeah i know but maybe he wants to go this year

Could be related to his daughter’s recent health scare, which sounds like it was a pretty significant incident.
And if he has no family here this could be one of the few times it is actually a valid request.

He’s daughter is very ill, so if he wanted to return home to NZ it wouldn’t surpirse me and there’ll be no grudges held against him.

Wish him the best regardless of where he goes.

Oh well, at least we’ve got a handy replacement in Eastwood lol

@:

He’s daughter is very ill, so if he wanted to return home to NZ it wouldn’t surpirse me and there’ll be no grudges held against him.

Can’t see Eastwood making 62 tackles in a game though! Lol.

@:

Could be related to his daughter’s recent health scare, which sounds like it was a pretty significant incident.
And if he has no family here this could be one of the few times it is actually a valid request.

I’d say that would have been a significant game changer right there. It would be a tough call to make as he’s been a breath of fresh air for our pack, however you need to look after the human in the end. He has shown lots of character in the face of behind the scenes adversity.

Having said all that you’d almost want the Warriors to cough up the kitchen sink for him this year.

It’s a shame. At least he will be very professional about it and give his best until the end. It more than likely is to do with his sick daughter. All the best to him.

Yeah. It’d be a damn shame to lose him, but he’s played his ring out for us and family always comes ahead of work at the end of the day.

@:

@:

I’d say that would have been a significant game changer right there. It would be a tough call to make as he’s been a breath of fresh air for our pack, however you need to look after the human in the end. He has shown lots of character in the face of behind the scenes adversity.

Having said all that you’d almost want the Warriors to cough up the kitchen sink for him this year.

Consider the huge differences in the release situations between that of Moses and ET. I wish you all the best ET. You have a real gentleman, true competitor and team player.

@:

@:

Can’t see Eastwood lasting 62 seconds :roll

@:

@:

IMO one player making 62 tackles anf having no effect offensively is detriment to the team. I dont look at stats, but do the Storm or Roosters have a player that makes 50+ tackles every week? Dragons and Sharks dont. Point im making is you dont need one player to do the defense, its much more effective when the pack works together sharing the load, and thats what we need to do next year.

On ET possibly leaving, it would be a shame to lose someone of his character to the club.

It would be a shame to see him go, but if it’s for his kids then good luck to him….

Puts into perspective the other “issues” some players complain about when seeking a release…shames them all

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.