Why do you bother Ivan, Why??.

• Why do you bother Ivan with certain individuals in the media, who have shown for at least the last 3 years an absolute disdain towards all facets of the West Tigers.
    It beats me why the Tigers management or coaching staff would have ANYTHING to do with Telegraph journalists or anything to do with most Fox presenters particularly NRL 360. Couldn’t care less what Woods does.
    You just leave yourself totally open to constant ridicule.
    The Telegraph has gone out of its way to belittle Marina Go, never once referring to her remarks from day one that the club would have to endure turbulent times, until 2018, when loyal supporters could expect better times.
    ( Don’t tell me she contributed to the seriousness of the problems, they were well and truly in place before she arrived.)
    Justin Pascoe has copped nothing but crap from the Telegraph, and not much better from Fox. From people who are too bloody lazy, to go out and research the honest facts, most of the accusations that have been levelled at Pascoe have been based on rumour and unproven gossip. Pascoe along with the appointment of Ivan Cleary is the best thing that’s happened to this club this 2005.
    Do yourself a giant favour Ivan, delete the numbers of all Telegraph journalists, most Fox staff. Pick who you want to speak to in the media and stick.

• On 360 tonight Kent and Slothfield bagging Ivan and saying they are being forwarded Some of his text messages sent to players.

Well I wonder which players could be doing that!!!

I used to like 360 but the constant bagging of the Tigers and the fact that our ❄️ No8 and Uncle Benny are regulars, along with Slothfield means I’m done with that show.

• Agree 100%
    Unbashful WT bashing.
    Both media outlets have lost me.

• Id be glad if we move the transfer window to the end of the season. Those two idiots would be out of a job.

• I think we will have to wait until the three turncoats have left at the end of the year. Hopefully all this crap will settle down. For players to be forwarding on texts from the coach shows what grubs they are.

• I missed the program what did the texts say

• @:

I missed the program what did the texts say

x2. Please enlighten the unenlightened.

• @:

“Guys, after reviewing the last few game videos I think you all need to run and tackle harder”

• @:

@:

x2. Please enlighten the unenlightened.

I missed the first 15 minutes when all the weststigers bashing was on, will watch the replay at 8.30pm to have a look

• @:

On 360 tonight Kent and Slothfield bagging Ivan and saying they are being forwarded Some of his text messages sent to players.

Well I wonder which players could be doing that!!!

I used to like 360 but the constant bagging of the Tigers and the fact that our ❄️ No8 and Uncle Benny are regulars, along with Slothfield means I’m done with that show.

It’s just constant……jeez…why don’t they quote the text messages then.

Just constant rumour and innuendo…poor Cleary,did he really know what he was getting into?

Forget the grey hair, he will be bald by September!!!

• They were just complaining that Cleary won’t speak to them directly …… instead he apparently responds to their question via texts.

I reckon they are lucky that he responds at all after all the crap they pour on WT and lately on the coach.

Whole panel (Rothfield, Kent and Ikin) was at him for telling Mitch he will be released and then playing him against Souths.

• @:

They were just complaining that Cleary won’t speak to them directly …… instead he apparently responds to their question via texts.

I reckon they are lucky that he responds at all after all the crap they pour on WT and lately on the coach.

Whole panel (Rothfield, Kent and Ikin) was at him for telling Mitch he will be released and then playing him against Souths.

The only one saying Cleary told him it was his last training session was Mitch….sorry after hearing what he said to Uncle Benny last night wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him

• ForumSupporter

They only mentioned they had received text’s not the content (snigger)…

• Why sinuous think dt and fox are trying to oust pascoe and Co. Because they tell them nothing and feed info to SMH

• @:

Why sinuous think dt and fox are trying to oust pascoe and Co. Because they tell them nothing and feed info to SMH

And they should continue on that path.
    Give those grubs nothing.

Recent Topics