Rabbits visit Joondalup Giants

• In preparation for the match vs the storm this weekend, the rabbitohs are holding a training session at the giants home ground. Inglis, S Burgess and Roy Asotasi are holding a clinic as well I believe, so for anyone over this way that may have kids interested in this, check out the bunnies website or maybe nrl website for details. Our ground is Admiral Reserve, Beldon. Kids need to register online to participate.

• Are they still kicking around at Admiral? Haven’t been around for a few years now but they were supposed to be moving to the Arena weren’t they? Don’t think my old shorts will fit any more but might be nice to head down!

• Just a pity that every single year all we get dished up over here is the stinking Rabbitohs, a bit of variety would be welcomed.
    Have a good night up there WD anyhow. Haven’t been to a local comp game in years. North Beach is closest for me, they normally pull a decent, vocal crowd there.

• @:

Are they still kicking around at Admiral? Haven’t been around for a few years now but they were supposed to be moving to the Arena weren’t they? Don’t think my old shorts will fit any more but might be nice to head down!

Still there mate. Got some great lights recently and now can play night games. Look out for that.

• @:

Just a pity that every single year all we get dished up over here is the stinking Rabbitohs, a bit of variety would be welcomed.
    Have a good night up there WD anyhow. Haven’t been to a local comp game in years. North Beach is closest for me, they normally pull a decent, vocal crowd there.

Would be great if some others made the trip.
    Why they don’t is beyond me. I’m sure the nrl could help out. The bunnies are on a good thing with there regular visits. Wish I didn’t hate them so much. I could go to the game and boo both teams for 80 minutes and come away pretty satisfied. Don’t really know what that says about me, but anyway….

If anyone over here ever wants to get together for a beer and a game yell out. I’d be up for it.

(North Beach is pretty handy to me as well)

• I would have gone along if I wasn’t back in Sydney visiting my family.

Recent Topics