Penrith could touch us up

they played awesome against warriors im hoping it took it out of them just like us friday, we looked flat, after two big wins away we came home and play flat and tired, a good 8 day turn around for the boys will be good, but penrith are dangerous so we have to be careful or they will put 50 on us imo, and i almost forgot fire up fitzy :deadhorse: 😆

Fair dinkum, we’ve won 4 out of 6 and even last week after playing 75 minutes of rubbish football we were 8 points down. 50 points… worry about it when/if it happens.

Penrith is dangerous? What about our side?

i expect them to touch us up. Abuse me, say what u want… but i guess saturday we will see and i hope im wrong 😛

I’m not going to abuse anyone, I just wish some of you would cut our guys a break every now and then. We lose 2 games out of 6 and you’re all writing us off against a fringe finals team.

@Yossarian:

I’m not going to abuse anyone, I just wish some of you would cut our guys a break every now and then. We lose 2 games out of 6 and you’re all writing us off against a fringe finals team.

i havent lost faith yet yoss just saying they look good penrith, we looked great too against canberra and cows, i hope we win, just sayin mate i am not feeling it this week, next week the rorters better watch out when the boys come home but its get square time :slight_smile:

this is a big game for us this week, need to get back to winning ways and consolidate our good start to the season. I have to say, it’s a tough match up

@REHAB:

i expect them to touch us up. Abuse me, say what u want… but i guess saturday we will see and i hope im wrong 😛

Yeah but Mr Positive, you expect everyone to touch us up.

on game day anything is possible -we have a chance to win this one - a big chance :wahoo:

If you consider the trend of the NRL this year.
Penrith are expected to touch us up then they are probably expected to lose.

I’m sure everyones tipping is testiment to that.

It will always come down to injuries to crucial players and a team’s desire to win.

How about, we could touch them up by 50 ❗ 😉 :sign: :wahoo:

I cant see a touch up because our team has some defensive pride in 2010, but i cant see a win either. I rate the panthers as a real chance this year., good mix of experience and young kids. Anything is possible but at full strength I think we would have our work cut out for us, so down on troops I really dont rate our chances

@Yossarian:

i honestly believe they will touch us up, there our bogey team, out at penrith, and last time i checked they were on the same points as us… so i fail to see how thats writing us off

@TheSunTanSuperman:

@REHAB:

Yeah but Mr Positive, you expect everyone to touch us up.

can you please show where i have said before i expect another team to touch us up. 😲

They have a habbit of really destroying us.

Fingers crossed the squad is up to the challenge.

Haynes ruck interpretations have suited the style we play this season though

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme