Audio Clip - (New Signings, Departures, Souths Review, Broncos Preview)

• Hi Tigers fans,

Just talking about the current going ons at our club over the past week in this audio clip. Roughly 19 minutes long.

http://www.eye-of-the-tiger.org/everything/2017/5/16/audio-clip-tiger-talk-new-signings-departing-players-and-team-performance

• Talk about
    • New Signings (Packer + others who have signed)

-Theme of recruitment so far/ Type of team we are building

• Positives and Negative of this recruitment approach (experience over potential? short term?_

• Departing Players (Moses, Tedesco, ET Rumours)

• Current Performances (Souths Review and Brisbane Preview)

Be Interested to see whether you agree with some of the 2 or 3 targets I think we should go after and who you would ideally like to sign to wrap up our recruitment for 2018. Which are the 2 or 3 areas of the team in most need to filling?

• Great stuff as always Eddie.
    On recruitment, I think we need 1 more prop, 1 more backrower, a winger and a fullback. I think our best options are:
    Ofahengue/Akaoula/Paasi
    Aidan Guerra/CHN
    Gideon Gela-Mosby/Otio/Ferguson
    Israel Folua/Hopoate/Lolohea

• Thanks Eddie, enjoyed that.

• Another good listen Eddie, thanks for sharing.

re. our recruitment, def some good pick-ups for next year finally adding a hard edge & some experience to our team. Just a shame we’re losing Teddy. Keeping him would’ve been the icing on the cake.

Although I agree with your thoughts, it allows us a more balance side, not relying on 3-4 players etc. Really hope we pick up the likes of Hopoate, Ferguson, Izzy or Roberts (however unlikely any of these may be) to add a bit of class/x-factor to the back-line.

• Thanks Eddie ! Great listening.
    Agree with yourthoughts on all things WTs. Including where we are at with building a new team and culture.
    Edwards at fullback would be a great signing, the WTs should hard after him.

• Keep them coming mate, I enjoy listening to these podcast/ chats

• Good one Eddie, pretty much as I see it. Still need at least two quality signings to get this squad in contention for the top 8 next year, but one thing is for sure they will have a dig and that is not the case with all our squad this year. I see 2018 all about changing attitudes and culture, get that bedded in and our mid term to long term future will be brighter

• Think the biggest point you touched on is our toughness both in the forwards and backs. Recruitment is looking tbe goods in this aspect and hopefully continues.
    As much as its going to be disappointing to support for the rest of the season I know deep down that we are moving in the right direction.
    Ivan is building us to have some steel instead of flashiness. That’s something I’m really looking forward too.

• Thanks Eddie, enjoyed listening - great summary of the way things are at WT’s.

• @:

Hi Tigers fans,

Just talking about the current going ons at our club over the past week in this audio clip. Roughly 19 minutes long.

http://www.eye-of-the-tiger.org/everything/2017/5/16/audio-clip-tiger-talk-new-signings-departing-players-and-team-performance

• Talk about
    • New Signings (Packer + others who have signed)

-Theme of recruitment so far/ Type of team we are building

• Positives and Negative of this recruitment approach (experience over potential? short term?_

• Departing Players (Moses, Tedesco, ET Rumours)

• Current Performances (Souths Review and Brisbane Preview)

Be Interested to see whether you agree with some of the 2 or 3 targets I think we should go after and who you would ideally like to sign to wrap up our recruitment for 2018. Which are the 2 or 3 areas of the team in most need to filling?

Thanks, and probably your best effort thus far.

Recent Topics