Did anyone else realise we have close to 17,000 ticketed members?

• Nice to see Moses has been booted from Rising Up picture!

• wow, not bad

• Imagine if we could make the finals.

• Soap operas tend to attract a lot of fans 😆

• Non ticketed members I’d say

• Number has been rising a lot since Cleary took over, even though most people know this season was going to be one of if not the worst since the merger.

• That’s awesome, just shows that even when a team is down people will still get behind them and sign up I hope we crack 17k soon then on to 20k

• @:

most people know this season was going to be one of if not the worst since the merger.

That would remove one thing we can be truly proud of - never getting the wooden spoon. A big chance if we don’t win a bit more because the differential has us by the short and curlies. 😢

• Will be bigger next season once recruitment is completed

• ForumSupporter

@:

Non ticketed members I’d say

It includes both ticketed and non-ticketed members as well as those 1,3 and 6 game promo offers…regardless it’s still higher than they ever have been which is good…

• @:

@:

Non ticketed members I’d say

It includes both ticketed and non-ticketed members as well as those 1,3 and 6 game promo offers…regardless it’s still higher than they ever have been which is good…

Yes, I meant to say non ticketed aswell.
    I’m not diminishing the achievment, it’s s great result. They got me back on board.

• @:

@:

most people know this season was going to be one of if not the worst since the merger.

That would remove one thing we can be truly proud of - never getting the wooden spoon. A big chance if we don’t win a bit more because the differential has us by the short and curlies. 😢

I dont think we will get the spoon now Moses is gone. We have some very tough games coming up but our run home is pretty good and have a lot of home games at both our genuine home grounds which will be packed.

• @:

@:

@:

I dont think we will get the spoon now Moses is gone. We have some very tough games coming up but our run home is pretty good and have a lot of home games at both our genuine home grounds which will be packed.

I think we will avoid the spoon and get a few good wins along the way. I have doubts that our home grounds will be packed, casual fans tend to stay away unless we are winning or finals are likely

• Not bad for a club described as being a shambles, out of control and overall disgrace to the NRL.

• … and let’s not forget membership numbers were heading for record levels even when JT was still here and after the Farah drama

Recent Topics