Aaron Gray

Rumour has it that sharks are going after him to replace bird next year, if true where does that leave Dugan, I think tigers should make a play for gray his a solid winger

It leaves Dugan at the Sharks next year. If they’re losing Bird and Leutele then they’ll need two centres (unless they plan on playing Beale there…)

Gerard beale is a strange player…He played the world club challenge at fullback and was best on ground. Sometimes he goes missing. Wouldnt be the worse. Hes off contract.

What is Beale asking? I think Lolohea is a much bigger risk than what he is

Would take Gray in a heartbeat

Still we don’t have a renown goal kicker

@:

Rumour has it that sharks are going after him to replace bird next year, if true where does that leave Dugan, I think tigers should make a play for gray his a solid winger

Gray is a centre playing on the wing, Dylan Walker and Gray were centres together in souths junior teams, and he would be miles ahead of Hiku

@:

@:

Gray is a centre playing on the wing, Dylan Walker and Gray were centres together in souths junior teams, and he would be miles ahead of Hiku

Z

X2

@:

What is Beale asking? I think Lolohea is a much bigger risk than what he is

Beale has a high floor but also a low ceiling. We need a dynamic attacking option at the back and while Lolohea is a risk he has a high ceiling if it comes off. While there are others I’d prefer over Lolohea (Edwards, Mitchell, Watson, Hopoate to name a few) I think he’s a better option for us than Beale at fullback.

Saw Aaron Gray in person.
He is huge… unsure it’s natural.

I like him, hes exactly what we need.
We should sign him.

Gray would be a good buy. Big, mobile and fast centre/wing. A centre pairing of Suli/Gray would be first class.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme