Aaron Gray

• Rumour has it that sharks are going after him to replace bird next year, if true where does that leave Dugan, I think tigers should make a play for gray his a solid winger

• It leaves Dugan at the Sharks next year. If they’re losing Bird and Leutele then they’ll need two centres (unless they plan on playing Beale there…)

• Gerard beale is a strange player…He played the world club challenge at fullback and was best on ground. Sometimes he goes missing. Wouldnt be the worse. Hes off contract.

• What is Beale asking? I think Lolohea is a much bigger risk than what he is

• Would take Gray in a heartbeat

• ForumSupporter

Still we don’t have a renown goal kicker

• @:

Rumour has it that sharks are going after him to replace bird next year, if true where does that leave Dugan, I think tigers should make a play for gray his a solid winger

Gray is a centre playing on the wing, Dylan Walker and Gray were centres together in souths junior teams, and he would be miles ahead of Hiku

• @:

@:

Rumour has it that sharks are going after him to replace bird next year, if true where does that leave Dugan, I think tigers should make a play for gray his a solid winger

Gray is a centre playing on the wing, Dylan Walker and Gray were centres together in souths junior teams, and he would be miles ahead of Hiku

Z

X2

• @:

What is Beale asking? I think Lolohea is a much bigger risk than what he is

Beale has a high floor but also a low ceiling. We need a dynamic attacking option at the back and while Lolohea is a risk he has a high ceiling if it comes off. While there are others I’d prefer over Lolohea (Edwards, Mitchell, Watson, Hopoate to name a few) I think he’s a better option for us than Beale at fullback.

• Saw Aaron Gray in person.
    He is huge… unsure it’s natural.

I like him, hes exactly what we need.
    We should sign him.

• Gray would be a good buy. Big, mobile and fast centre/wing. A centre pairing of Suli/Gray would be first class.

Recent Topics