GI v Moses, Commitment v guts and intgrity

• I’m a life long tigers supporter, but so sad to hear this, GI is a champion of champions, (even though he chose QLD over NSW selection, He is more a Koorie than a Mourie), he has my utmost respect. On the other hand Mitchell Moses is a young over paid, poor defender, (Luke Brooks mostly covered for his lack of defense) who has shown no respect to the tigers nor honored his contract, and total disrespect to a team effort, ….Mitchell FOFF, go wallow in your immaturity, ( You were on contract and you failed to deliver 100% to the the Tigers, and this should have been reflected in your salary, or dropped to reserve grade for your abysmal arrogance). You chose to salarychase the shallow world of your over paid/overr$$$… From zero to 101 …Mitchel -5000000 in integrity/commitment/loyalty… ( the Uncle Benny thing is just nepotism CRAP)… on the other hand,… GI +5000000 …THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IS CHALK AND CHEESE, who would you pick in your side Moses or GI, HAAA ITS A NO BRAINER

• Any chance you might clue me into who or what a GI might be?

Other than a great cordial from my childhood

• Banned

Looks like someone got into dads medicine cabinet

• Rabbitohs fullback Greg Inglis checked himself into rehab after struggling with family issues
    The Daily Telegraph
    May 17, 2017 7:29pm

THE rugby league world has been rocked with revelations South Sydney star Greg Inglis has admitted himself into a western Sydney rehabilitation centre to deal with mental health issues.

It’s understood the 30-year-old checked himself in 10 days ago and will remain in the clinic for three weeks after struggling with family issues.

The Australian and Queensland Origin representative hasn’t played since he suffered a season-ending knee injury in the opening round of the season.

Inglis’ wife Sally recently moved out of their family home in Sydney’s eastern suburbs to be closer to her family in Brisbane.

The injured South Sydney superstar couldn’t go with her because of his knee rehabilitation treatment and assistant coaching role at the Rabbitohs.

The stress of living apart and facing questions about his long term future in rugby league are believed to have contributed to him seeking help for mental health issues.

Friends of Inglis contacted Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett, wanting to know the rehab facility Broncos star Darius Boyd used.

Souths officials have been closely monitoring Inglis’ progress and on Wednesday night released a statement confirming Inglis’ situation.

“Rabbitohs captain Greg Inglis has entered a mental health rehabilitation facility,” it said.

“Inglis entered the facility last week and will be undergoing a series of programs and treatments to assist with his mental health.

“The Rabbitohs, Greg and his management will not be making any further comment at this stage, and we ask the media to respect the privacy of both Greg and his family at this time.”

Inglis recently spent a week in Canberra with Australia’s Kangaroos Test team in a support role for coach Mal Meninga.

One player commented: “He seemed a bit flat but we didn’t think anything of it.”

Friends hope Inglis will emerge from the centre next week.

Inglis’ manager Allan Gainey declined to comment on Wednesday night and said his only concern was for Inglis’ welfare.

A member of the 2017 Indigenous All Stars team, Inglis suffered a season-ending knee injury just 10 minutes into the Rabbitohs’ round-one match Wests Tigers in March.

Inglis and wife Sally have two children, a one-year-old daughter and a son, three.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/rabbitohs/rabbitohs-fullback-greg-inglis-checked-himself-into-rehab-after-struggling-with-family-issues/news-story/6ab550e772a24321a48719bdb520e525

• Banned

@:

I’m a life long tigers supporter, but so sad to hear this, GI is a champion of champions, (even though he chose QLD over NSW selection, He is more a Koorie than a Mourie), he has my utmost respect. On the other hand Mitchell Moses is a young over paid, poor defender, (Luke Brooks mostly covered for his lack of defense) who has shown no respect to the tigers nor honored his contract, and total disrespect to a team effort, ….Mitchell FOFF, go wallow in your immaturity, ( You were on contract and you failed to deliver 100% to the the Tigers, and this should have been reflected in your salary, or dropped to reserve grade for your abysmal arrogance). You chose to salarychase the shallow world of your over paid/overr$$$… From zero to 101 …Mitchel -5000000 in integrity/commitment/loyalty… ( the Uncle Benny thing is just nepotism CRAP)… on the other hand,… GI +5000000 …THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IS CHALK AND CHEESE, who would you pick in your side Moses or GI, HAAA ITS A NO BRAINER

This champion of champions?

Greg Inglis charged with bashing lover Sally Robinson
    By Mark Buttler and Anthony Dowsley, DailyTelegraph
    August 11, 2009 12:00am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-inglis-charged-with-bashing-lover-sally-robinson/news-story/c56016ff78ebc30ef44aacbc06df65e9?sv=dedabccca865e37b369a7059491350d8

• On NRL 360 tonight Paul Kent admitted that he knew of this Greg Inglis Mental Health issue a couple of weeks ago but chose the noble path to not report on it. It didn’t stop him nor those (insert plural swear word here) Buzz Rothfield & Steve Crawley from pushing the Mitchell Moses story re Mental Health in order to screw the Tigers. Is there any integrity in the NRL Integrity Unit or are they all on Dope?

• @:

Looks like someone got into dads medicine cabinet

That is gold!

• Inglis has two kids. Wests Tigers have an entire club and fan base. Mitchell Moses had his Uncles Isaac Moses and Benny Elias to help destroy the Wests Tigers Club. Who’s Mental Health is being threatened - I am a Tigers fan! I don’t wish Moses well at all.

• So…. inglis is better than moses as a player ?
    Ok…

We know!

• Wait, what?

• I have no idea what I’ve just read… That’s all I’ve got atm

• What was the end result of Inglis being charged with assault of his partner back in 09.?
    Was he convicted?
    There must be more to him checking into a rehab because his Mrs is interstate… Not that I feel it’s any of our business

• @:

What was the end result of Inglis being charged with assault of his partner back in 09.?
    Was he convicted?
    There must be more to him checking into a rehab because his Mrs is interstate… Not that I feel it’s any of our business

Bingo - the whole story just smacks of there must be more to it than this.

• @:

@:

What was the end result of Inglis being charged with assault of his partner back in 09.?
    Was he convicted?

Bingo - the whole story just smacks of there must be more to it than this.

Well firstly, no he wasn’t convicted. Dingo only linked to the original story, not the follow-ups.
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/girlfriend-puts-new-slant-on-inglis-row-20090813-ejun.html
    http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/greg-inglis-avoids-conviction-over-assault-charge-20100412-s2lg.html

There was some suggestion his girlfriend may have been trying to hurt herself (first article) but that was never confirmed as far as I ever heard. He ended up pleading guilty and being fined and put on behaviour management. The only thing actually confirmed was they were having some kind of argument, she got in his grill and he pushed her onto a bed with his open hand on her face.

I do not condone any violence against anyone let alone women, but there are obviously grades difference between striking someone and pushing someone. Greg Bird used a glass, Robert Lui kicked his GF, Inglis pushed her face.

As to dp, of course there is more to this, nobody gets checked into a mental health clinic for borderline dissatisfaction. Whether or not his wife left because of the issues, or the issues arose because she left, pure speculation and not really our business. No doubt his season-ending injury and the potential impact on what remains of his career would be highly troubling for a guy like Inglis.

• Rumour going around GI has the white line fever, and it’s all a bit of a cover up.

Recent Topics