IVANS PRESS CONFERENCE AT AIRPORT

Well done Ivan tell it the way it is. I think Ivan Cleary is the best thing to happen to this club since 2005.

@:

Well done Ivan tell it the way it is. I think Ivan Cleary is the best thing to happen to this club since 2005.

Amen to that. And I didn’t even hear the press conference.

@:

@:

Amen to that. And I didn’t even hear the press conference.

X 2 cleary is the right man at the right time for the tigers
No more pandering to mealy mouthed, over inflated egos
All i see is genuine upside for the future

Going well so far… plenty of experience but still young enough to know what is going on with modern players. Let’s hope he does turn out to be our saviour 🙏

at the start of the interview, did anyone else see Tedesco try and go up the wrong escalator, left brooks laughing at him and teddy having a laugh at himself.

I’m expecting people to consider Ivan he best signing WT have ever made by the end of his time with us. Here’s hoping that’s not for a long time.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/05/17/cleary_addresses_med.html

For anyone that hasn’t seen the full version.

Feel bad for Ivan but you can tell he is loving this opportunity. Best man for the job.

:sign:

I wonder what state of mind moses will be in after the raiders smash the eels, he misses 10 tackles and the eels fan go bananas. It would make my year lol.

Good on ya ivan for calling out moses and his performance as a direct relation to him wanting out.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.