Moses SULI..

• Can anyone tell me why we pay apparently $1m for a supposed teenage superstar, but only give him the ball when we are running the ball out from our goal line one off the play the ball area so he has to run through a pack of forwards?

Apart from when Chris Lawerence actually passed the ball for the second time this year (last two years actually) has Sui been given the ball in a set play or backline move. He scored.

Why have an apparent big fast exciting centre and not use him as an attacking player?

• I think we use him quite well, he starts our sets off really well and when he gets the ball close to the line he’s dangerious and attracts a lot of players.

• @:

Can anyone tell me why we pay apparently $1m for a supposed teenage superstar, but only give him the ball when we are running the ball out from our goal line one off the play the ball area so he has to run through a pack of forwards?

Apart from when Chris Lawerence actually passed the ball for the second time this year (last two years actually) has Sui been given the ball in a set play or backline move. He scored.

Why have an apparent big fast exciting centre and not use him as an attacking player?

IAM WITH U, needs to see the ball more in open space.

• Can anyone tell me why we pay apparently $1m for a supposed teenage superstar, but only give him the ball when we are running the ball out from our goal line one off the play the ball area so he has to run through a pack of forwards?

• Agree. As much as I like Lawrence I’d much rather see Suli running off a Brooks short ball inside the 20.

• Banned

Do you realise he isnt on 1mil a season? Its spread over a number of years.

“Suli”.

• would love to see him get more touches inside the opposition 20

• Who is this Sui you speak of?

• Banned

I think it’s more to do with building a combo with luke Brooks which will come the more games he’s played

• ForumSupporter

We don’t pay him that much…and it’s Suli…

• Banned

350k a season btw

Which come 2 years or even next year could be an absolute steal

• @:

Can anyone tell me why we pay apparently $1m for a supposed teenage superstar, but only give him the ball when we are running the ball out from our goal line one off the play the ball area so he has to run through a pack of forwards?

Good question and the answer is that Tedesco is a ball hog. Was it four or five times when we moved the ball left Tedesco had Suli in space on the outside but hogged it hoping for the glory play to make himself look good. The one time Suli received the ball he made an incisive run and looked extremely dangerous.

• We don’t use his side of the field much in attack. Brooks needs to use him more.

• @:

@:

Good question and the answer is that Tedesco is a ball hog. Was it four or five times when we moved the ball left Tedesco had Suli in space on the outside but hogged it hoping for the glory play to make himself look good. The one time Suli received the ball he made an incisive run and looked extremely dangerous.

Yes, P&C I noticed that when Tedesco did pass the ball last week, he jammed his centre and/or winger against the sideline.

• @:

350k a season btw

Which come 2 years or even next year could be an absolute steal

It’s a steal now. He is performing well in first grade already. We have been paying Moses and Brooks something like $600k per year.

Recent Topics