Elijah Taylor Re-Signs till 2020..

• Had a relative at the function today…ET’s contract extension is in our favour, he’s hopeful of extending longer…

• Yesss, glad he wants to stay !!

• No brainer…extension should have been done weeks ago

• If he isn’t extended for the next 3 years within the next 4 weeks, I’m going to be really confused. He’s our most consistent player, he should now be priority number 2 just behind a fullback for next season. It’s really weird that the club hasn’t done anything yet.

• ForumSupporter

@:

If he isn’t extended for the next 3 years within the next 4 weeks, I’m going to be really confused. He’s our most consistent player, he should now be priority number 2 just behind a fullback for next season. It’s really weird that the club hasn’t done anything yet.

Who is saying they haven’t…?

• Thanks Milky, this guy should be captain, a lot of our players could learn from him

• Good news. Hopefully a new deal is sorted.

• @:

@:

If he isn’t extended for the next 3 years within the next 4 weeks, I’m going to be really confused. He’s our most consistent player, he should now be priority number 2 just behind a fullback for next season. It’s really weird that the club hasn’t done anything yet.

clifferdSH said that ET hoped the club wanted him next year. It sounds to me as if the club isn’t communicating with Taylor about his future yet.

• Cleary really rates ET so I think he’ll be sorted in good time.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

clifferdSH said that ET hoped the club wanted him next year. It sounds to me as if the club isn’t communicating with Taylor about his future yet.

Wrong…After the Lurker dribble…It was news to him and everyone in his family he wanted out…the Club wants Taylor and more importantly Elijah wants the Club…Ivan also believes Elijah is the consummate professional a player you can build a team culture around…

• Providing everything is okay with his daughter and he doesn’t want to go home to NZ as a result, he will see his career out with us, or at a minimum stick around as long as Cleary is here. He idolises Cleary. They have a great relationship.

• I imagine the recruitment team have other priorities if the option is in our favour. Rather than just exercising it they probably want to extend him for another couple of years. If he’s happy and the club’s happy then focus on other players before they disappear from the market. There are some serious bed-wetters on here lately…

• Fingers crossed he stays

• Captain Elijah has a good ring to it…

• No1 priority, if we lose him i’m done

Recent Topics