Which rookies are going to debut this season?

• For the past few years, the West Tigers haven’t had a host of rookies starting or even getting spot on the bench who have had plenty of potential. To come to mind, the like of Josh Addo-Carr, Manaia Cherrington had a stint at first grade but were then lured to other clubs because they didn’t get enough playing time as they should’ve. Rookies like Luke Brooks, Mitchell Moses and James Tedesco all got first-grade starting spots as rookies thanks to injuries or to players leaving the club. The only rookie this year who has played a first grade game is Moses Suli who has been pretty good so far. Will we see another rookie debut this year? If we do, it’ll probably be in the later rounds of the season or if players get injured.

Rookies most likely to debut:

-Esan Marsters
    -Junior Tatola
    -Bayley Sironen
    -Wesley Lolo
    -Matt Eisenhuth
    -Ryland Jacobs

Do you think you’ll see these rookies debut this season?

• Subject to how we go tonight I would say, masters, Tatonla and Eisenhuth.

• Suli and Liddle are the most obvious ones.

Remember out state cup and 20’s teams a languishing a bit too - their may well be reasons for this…

• Masters & Tatola maybe. The others are nowhere near first grade standard

• From this list I’d like to see: Masters, Eisenhuth and Tatloa have a run in FG.

-Esan Marsters
    -Junior Tatola
    -Bayley Sironen
    -Wesley Lolo
    -Matt Eisenhuth
    -Ryland Jacobs

• From the extended squads that have been named since ivan took charge I’d say - Tatola and Eisenhuth

• Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Maybe Tatola.

• You’d have to think Tatola will get a shot at some point, Eisenhuth has been playing well for a while and Marsters has the potential to be our impact back rower so should get a look in at some point too.

• Marsters, maybe Tatola, the rest are not up to it.

• Would like to see more of these guys play before I judge and that would probably have to be in first grade . Lol

• Cherrington didn’t necessarily not get the games he deserved, he left for an opportunity and was found to be not up to scratch (admittedly at the premiers).
    Marsters and Tatola would be all I’d be excited about though, but Eisenhuth had big raps going in to the season.

• Cherrington was another of the gonnas coming through the tigers ranks. Was going to be anything, found to all flas and very little substance. He can’t even make Cronulla’s ISp side

• @:

Cherrington was another of the gonnas coming through the tigers ranks. Was going to be anything, found to all flas and very little substance. He can’t even make Cronulla’s ISp side

Newtown jets :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

• @:

Cherrington was another of the gonnas coming through the tigers ranks. Was going to be anything, found to all flas and very little substance. He can’t even make Cronulla’s ISp side

Cherrington’s downfall has been quite spectacular when you consider he was going to be Robbies successor and he played some good games in FG in 2015….now he can’t even make the starting ISP side

When you think about it not many of our “up and commers” who have moved on made it in the NRL…remember Marion Seve.…where are they now?

• Aren’t Seve & Funaki mainstays of the Broncos side tonight? I remember people having conniptions when those 2 were allowed to go.

Recent Topics