Brooks out

• https://twitter.com/jimmyhooper/status/865451565494050819
    JLJ and Rankin look set to pair in the halves for tonight’s clash against the Broncos .

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now we’ll only win by 10.

• Have faith. Rankin and Littlejohn have been playing very well as a halves combination for quite a few of the past ISP games. Plus Rankin is a reasonable kicker which could come in handy on the wet track expected for tonight.

• My goodness. If we score a try tonight i’d be absolutely shocked.

This is the worst Tigers lineup i’ve seen in years. And that is really saying something.

• @:

Have faith. Rankin and Littlejohn have been playing very well as a halves combination for quite a few of the past ISP games. Plus Rankin is a reasonable kicker which could come in handy on the wet track expected for tonight.

I admire your optimism but we are in for an out and out towelling tonight. It’s going to get real ugly, real fast.

• littlejohn and rankin two players who at present are playing for their future, you just never know what might happen.

• Help us Tui Lolohea, you’re our only hope.

• @:

@:

Have faith. Rankin and Littlejohn have been playing very well as a halves combination for quite a few of the past ISP games. Plus Rankin is a reasonable kicker which could come in handy on the wet track expected for tonight.

I admire your optimism but we are in for an out and out towelling tonight. It’s going to get real ugly, real fast.

Agree. This is going to be a shocker.

• I heard Rankin was playing but i didnt know it was for Brooks, as if we werent behind the 8 ball already

• @:

@:

@:

Wow, yeah this is scary…

• @:

@:

@:

Yep, considering SOO selection is on Tuesday and there are plenty of spots up for grabs, I cant see us pulling down Brisbane’s pants tonight.

• This could get ugly. We are down on troops everywhere, we have no go forward in the pack and nothing in attack.

• Yea, DT supercoach guys last night said Brooks was out. If it wasn’t going to be ugly already… It is now…

• Gotta say we always seemto have player out with injuries for than others.
    Anyway with Woods playing expect a commited performance . Just that he wants to play not a 100% even though its with SOO in mind usually brings out that type of performance.
    Think Brisbane a very average team. Were struggling a few weeks ago and seemed to win a couple early in run with referring assistance to get them going.

• i’m more confident with Rankin there than Moses.

Recent Topics