Brooks out

https://twitter.com/jimmyhooper/status/865451565494050819
JLJ and Rankin look set to pair in the halves for tonight’s clash against the Broncos .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now we’ll only win by 10.

Have faith. Rankin and Littlejohn have been playing very well as a halves combination for quite a few of the past ISP games. Plus Rankin is a reasonable kicker which could come in handy on the wet track expected for tonight.

My goodness. If we score a try tonight i’d be absolutely shocked.

This is the worst Tigers lineup i’ve seen in years. And that is really saying something.

@:

Have faith. Rankin and Littlejohn have been playing very well as a halves combination for quite a few of the past ISP games. Plus Rankin is a reasonable kicker which could come in handy on the wet track expected for tonight.

I admire your optimism but we are in for an out and out towelling tonight. It’s going to get real ugly, real fast.

littlejohn and rankin two players who at present are playing for their future, you just never know what might happen.

Help us Tui Lolohea, you’re our only hope.

@:

@:

I admire your optimism but we are in for an out and out towelling tonight. It’s going to get real ugly, real fast.

Agree. This is going to be a shocker.

I heard Rankin was playing but i didnt know it was for Brooks, as if we werent behind the 8 ball already

@:

@:

@:

Wow, yeah this is scary…

@:

@:

@:

Yep, considering SOO selection is on Tuesday and there are plenty of spots up for grabs, I cant see us pulling down Brisbane’s pants tonight.

This could get ugly. We are down on troops everywhere, we have no go forward in the pack and nothing in attack.

Yea, DT supercoach guys last night said Brooks was out. If it wasn’t going to be ugly already… It is now…

Gotta say we always seemto have player out with injuries for than others.
Anyway with Woods playing expect a commited performance . Just that he wants to play not a 100% even though its with SOO in mind usually brings out that type of performance.
Think Brisbane a very average team. Were struggling a few weeks ago and seemed to win a couple early in run with referring assistance to get them going.

i’m more confident with Rankin there than Moses.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme