Daine Laurie takes another swipe at Sheens

An article in this week’s RLW magazine which made me laugh. There’s a piece on Daine Laurie with him taking another swipe at Sheens, and Warren McDonnell, accusing them of making up rumours that he is unhappy at Penrith and wants out. Laurie reckons the reason they are doing this is that they don’t want to admit that they made a mistake in releasing him from the club. Nothing like a good conspiracy!

White man keeping him down again?

Load of rubbish. A piece of advice for Daine perhaps he should forget about Tim Sheens and Warren McDonnel and try and work out who his club directors are.

Why all the Tiger Regret???

D-L is yet to play for panthers yet. Could have been good for marketing…

I like the other dread locked guy we got a little better.

lol please daine just….please

I think it’s a case of sour grapes.Get over it Daine.

Sue him for libel.

He has no proof Sheens and McDonnell started the rumours.

Well from what Panthers fans have seen from him this year who can blame us for letting him go. His attitude appears the same and his first grade record this year is in line with 2009 as well. Daine should shut his trap and worry about his football. He’s got a tough road ahead to get back into the top grade.

Daine Laurie unfortunately is pretty much a lost cause. He has plenty of potential but I highly doubt he will ever realise it due to his attitude and behavioural problems.

Just read the aricle. Wow. He’ll have a tough time doing well while he’s carrying around that massive chip on the shoulder.

@Tigerpete:

Well from what Panthers fans have seen from him this year who can blame us for letting him go. His attitude appears the same and his first grade record this year is in line with 2009 as well. Daine should shut his trap and worry about his football. He’s got a tough road ahead to get back into the top grade.

Well said… Even Elliot said theres no guarantee he’ll play first grade when their current team is playing well. Injuries will be the only way Laurie gets a start.

If thats the case I see 2010 being much like 2009 for Daine. He expects the reward for little hard yakka, and thats what will see him looking for another club by the end of this year.

I’m sure Sheens and McDonnell are losing no sleep over it.

After watching Laurie on Saturday night he’s got more to worry about than Warren and Tim!!!

Wish he was playing us on Sat….he’d be good for us, possibly our best

Sure Sheens and McDonnell would do that, They have so much to obviously gain from it?

Daine thinks like he plays footy……rarely.

I really hope that someone can get an insight into the Daine Laurie psyche, I thought this player was the Wests Tigers new AGE player for a new era, not well handled by Sheens and Co but a crowd favourite.
Not being in the know in this type of thingo from 250 clicks away I sort of got the idea that Daine wasn’t too much interested in training that could see him fulfill his potential.
After a few no shows and a little bit of off field argy bargy the Tigers decided to give Daine the flick much to my disappointment as I felt he had a lot to offer us, as much as I disagree with who the club decides to resign and who they send on to better pastures with few exceptions the club has proven to have better acumen than me.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme