Brooks' Hamstring Injury

• I was surprised to see Brooks come back so quickly from his hamstring injury and unsurprised to hear that he had tweaked it again. Hamstrings are notorious for re-injury and rehab needs to be managed carefully.

Who is in charge of the rehabilitation in our team? Is he/she competent? Do we need to take a more cautious approach with key playmakers return to play or do we just focus on getting our best team on the park in our quest to make the 8 this year?

• How long will brooks be out , 2 to 3 weeks but what about our other injuries do we have any update after last night

• @:

I was surprised to see Brooks come back so quickly from his hamstring injury and unsurprised to hear that he had tweaked it again. Hamstrings are notorious for re-injury and rehab needs to be managed carefully.

Who is in charge of the rehabilitation in our team? Is he/she competent? Do we need to take a more cautious approach with key playmakers return to play or do we just focus on getting our best team on the park in our quest to make the 8 this year?

The 8 is plainly way out of our reach, so there’s no point in bringing players back too soon any more

• Banned

Another unfortunate issue is that Luke has to be referred to as our key playmaker.

• We do play a lot better as a team when Brooks is on the field than we do when he’s off.

• @:

I was surprised to see Brooks come back so quickly from his hamstring injury and unsurprised to hear that he had tweaked it again. Hamstrings are notorious for re-injury and rehab needs to be managed carefully.

Hahahaa are they competent? WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE?

Let the club sort it out. Maybe in the past we had issues with repeated soft-tissue injuries but it’s been pretty solid for a couple of years, let’s just let the medic and rehab sort it out.

If you are super interested the club physio is Peter Moussa, he often gives video updates of player injury status for each round.

• @:

Another unfortunate issue is that Luke has to be referred to as our key playmaker.

Maybe we should make a play for Robbie?

• Banned

@:

@:

At least he has the occasional beauty. I used to be terrified every time Robbie threw the ball out Luke’s direction. Luckily it was not too often.

• @:

@:

@:

At least he has the occasional beauty. I used to be terrified every time Robbie threw the ball out Luke’s direction. Luckily it was not too often.

Time to let go BBF. Robbie was great and can still pull out the occasional good game, but was let go as he had too much influence over the halves and the same for origin this year. Pearce will mow control .

• Banned

Pearce in weekly tourney looks terrific but according to report I read his previous stint in SOO wasn’t great so???

Only asking for sake of knowing not trolling.
    Was Robbie’s influence in not giving them enough ball? (when in my opinion they would stuff it up more times than not). I doubt it was the influence of leading by example because if they had his good traits in the game we would have been a lot better off. (sorry to admit but I loved his kick to corner against us whilst under pressure. On the day left MM’s kicks for dead)

• Can this thread hijacker be dealt with…. Every bloody thing comes back to Farah… It’s obsessive

• Banned

@:

Can this thread hijacker be dealt with…. Every bloody thing comes back to Farah… It’s obsessive

It was Larry who first brought RF up in the thread I was only responding so I could understand the game or other people’s views better.

• @:

@:

Can this thread hijacker be dealt with…. Every bloody thing comes back to Farah… It’s obsessive

It was Larry who first brought RF up in the thread I was only responding so I could understand the game or other people’s views better.

You’re going to find yourself on mod preview shortly if this Farah crap doesn’t end now. The thread is about Brooks hamstring - not your obsession with Farah.

• @:

@:

@:

So much delusion

• Has the club given an update on his injury? Seems like there’s been no communication on the issue or time frame for his return…

Recent Topics